3.10 star(s) 24 Votes
May 30, 2017
I'm still waiting.
Im afraid abandoned :( but hope im wrong. I was right about Coceter Chronicles back in the days, everyone laughed at me but got very quiet after they realised i was right. I had close contact with Nverjos and he told me he lost interest in the game and wanted to focus on his family instead. One member named Freki was the worst one against me i remember.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
TheUberstuff is right. The Dev has stated on patreon he like Little Brat Dara better and wants to focus on that more. Even when it is "Julia's turn" the dev says he was inspired to make another update for Dara.
I mean I really wish it wasn't the case but it seems like a lot of devs get inspired to make the first game and focus on that but then they start getting bored of working on that one so then they get "inspired" to make another one. I don't know if its that or they think it will draw more money to have 2+ projects they are working on but I am getting close to only downloading these games when they are FULLY COMPLETE.

Devs want to jerk people around who get attached to the first game then I won't get it til its done. I was strongly considering becoming a Patreon follower for this dev. Glad I did not because just like other devs I have considered actually supporting this one too is now a question mark to me at best. Will they ever finish Julie? I now have my doubts.

Reactions: yrban7477 and pr0n

Frank Chateau

Feb 5, 2018
I mean I really wish it wasn't the case but it seems like a lot of devs get inspired to make the first game and focus on that but then they start getting bored of working on that one so then they get "inspired" to make another one. I don't know if its that or they think it will draw more money to have 2+ projects they are working on but I am getting close to only downloading these games when they are FULLY COMPLETE.

Devs want to jerk people around who get attached to the first game then I won't get it til its done. I was strongly considering becoming a Patreon follower for this dev. Glad I did not because just like other devs I have considered actually supporting this one too is now a question mark to me at best. Will they ever finish Julie? I now have my doubts.
yeah i think starting a new game before you have even 1 completed is...ballsy. I think there is supposed to be a crossover or something, but male humiliation aint my bag so Dara is not interesting. I think Julia is DOA because it doesnt have femdom and thats the devs kink.

I could be wrong, I am a pervert not a psychiatrist.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
yeah i think starting a new game before you have even 1 completed is...ballsy. I think there is supposed to be a crossover or something, but male humiliation aint my bag so Dara is not interesting. I think Julia is DOA because it doesnt have femdom and thats the devs kink.

I could be wrong, I am a pervert not a psychiatrist.
Well said, Dara isn't interesting to me either also not a fan of male humiliation but to each their own. Just wish devs (not just this one) would finish one game at a time but I am not a game dev and its their games just from a customer standpoint I think you lose credibility with people who like the first game, look forward to it being completed.

I too am a pervert as I think most if not all the people partaking of this site are so you are in good company.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes