3.10 star(s) 24 Votes

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Anyone have a gallery for this game ? I like the art but game has no save besides the auto save
That's correct... unless someone a LOT cleverer than me is able to extract the images from the data file, we'll never know! It's the dev's own game engine "coz that's what he wanted to do"... the MC is pretty hot but the rest of the blue balling & slow burn is just too frustrating for me. I keep an eye on the game here for when she starts to get her brains fucked out by everyone - then I'll be onboard! LOL!!!

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
That's correct... unless someone a LOT cleverer than me is able to extract the images from the data file, we'll never know! It's the dev's own game engine "coz that's what he wanted to do"... the MC is pretty hot but the rest of the blue balling & slow burn is just too frustrating for me. I keep an eye on the game here for when she starts to get her brains fucked out by everyone - then I'll be onboard! LOL!!!
Most of the good stuff images are right in the game folder, but not all, some seem to be packed inside .dat file.

Clyde Glavine

Aug 14, 2017
Apparently payment paused. dunno what happened but expected this dev to abandon his stuff at some point. Updates were always lack luster and scarce.
The dev is juggling a few different projects simultaneously. He says he likes it that way but it means all of them proceed slowly.

boloss456

Feb 2, 2018
Try reading 2 posts up, Jesus people are lazy.
I am not talking about the update (I know the dev stopped payment until February), but about the dev: like how he is doing and so on... we have not had any signs of life for more than a month.
You are more lazy than you thought.

Reactions: yrban7477
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes