3.10 star(s) 24 Votes

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
See and I think people have their own views on things like the engine. I personally find it just fine but that does not mean someone else can't have a different view. I also believe that I did not say that this dev WAS being a scammer just that if he did drop Julia when people had donated in order to work on the 2nd game that, that would feel like a bait and switch type situation. I am irritated that the dev is working on the 2nd game at all over Julia as again if people were donating when just Julia was being worked on then that was what they were donating for and to use those funds to start a 2nd game seems like bad faith to me if that in fact was what happened.

I personally think devs should be more clear as to what the money people donate is going towards. I also think the people who donate should be more careful. I nearly supported a dev because of a game and before I did they abandoned the game due to not enough support, took the money people had donated to that game they abandoned and started a new game. Glad I did not support that dev and its made me very suspicious of other devs.
I think you don't have a good enough grasp of what the money people donate are used for.
As someone who has started to work on their own VN (I haven't posted it yet as I don't feel there is enough content to warrant that) I can tell you it takes a lot of time. Time is money. If I were to work a 9 to 5 job as a programmer, as that is my training I would be making a lot more money than working on most of the VNs that are posted on this site. Donations are for what the developer of the game needs (like maybe new computer and other stuff) only after they can support themselves and get payed, in a way, for the time they invested in the game. The whole process is meant for people to support the developers of games they love, to be able to create those games. Because in the end, none of the games from here are really worth that amount of money, considering, if you support multiple months you already pay more than for the most expensive AAA game.
I do agree with you that developers should not just abandon a game and start a new one however they see fit, without disclosing it first to their patrons, and providing at least a last update for the people that donated, but at the same time, if they work on a new game, I see nothing wrong with that. I mean, maybe the old one is not bringing in enough money for them to even support themselves, we don't really know their situation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Patsy221

Feb 10, 2018
this error happens after the threesome blowjob at pool and then game crashes.

of Draw Event
for object obj_PoolRoutine:

Trying to draw non-existing sprite.
at gml_Object_obj_PoolRoutine_Draw_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_PoolRoutine_Draw_0 (line -1)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
playing is a chore. the coding sucks, theres waiting time for no reason and freezes here and there.

also, the updates gives a couple of pictures, with alternatives of clothes.
we have 363 renders so far, that is like 40/month.
some games have that amount in 1 or 2 months.

Last edited:
Reactions: WideRange72

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
While interesting game, this definitely needs at least few content updates before it's really worth playing again. Also it needs even faster way to pass time.

Reactions: Yamakasi20

AnthraxAlpha

Nov 13, 2021
Anyone has the 8.1 changelog? because I really didn't find any new content, was it only a fix?

Last edited:
Reactions: sztajn

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
is there any new content for this update or just a uninteresting technical update that does not provide any business value?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Julia Young And Dumb [8.1] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.79 GB/ 848 MB) : , ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rouge

May 2, 2017
as far as can tell you can buy a new jogging outfit, but then there is no new scene for it. And now you can skip the rent scene

Smygis

Jan 6, 2018
View attachment 1840128

Overview:
Julia: Young a Dumb
An erotic visual-novel style game featuring filthy adult content.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-11
Release Date: 2023-03-06
Developer: Bottom_all_the_way -
Censored: No
Version: 8.1
Language: English
Other Games: link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

(Staff Approved R7 Check done)

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extra:
Money Cheat

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2126563 View attachment 2126568 View attachment 2126556 View attachment 2126571 View attachment 2126569 View attachment 2126559 View attachment 2126574 View attachment 2126576 View attachment 2126579 View attachment 2126573 View attachment 2126578 View attachment 2126565 View attachment 2126567 View attachment 2126570 View attachment 2126572 View attachment 2126575 View attachment 2126577 View attachment 2126580
Where's the MAC file?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BaasB
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes