3.10 star(s) 24 Votes

Chuckles9988

Jan 27, 2020
What the engine has to do with the quality of the game?!?

Renpy for example is a bloody PowerPoint but people like it
Because most adult "games" don't involve actual game play like doing a jump puzzle or dodging attacks or attacking enemies. They are glorified "choose your own adventure" stories and that is what Ren'Py excels at because most of the time you can easily "turn back the page".

In this game if you call the wrong person and it goes to an immediate dead end then you now have to play through an entire monotomous week to try to pick the right person to call or reload your save and replay that day over again at the least because saving is also crappy in this engine/by the dev. There is hardly any way to speed up time, even "skipping" feels insanely sluggish.

I just don't see how this game wouldn't be 1000x better if it was on Ren'py. It has a great theme, good enough renders/characters but the engine or at least the way the engine is being used makes it painful to play.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
This game would be great in Renpy, but still a fun game.

I even gave myself a good amount of money and no debt, doesn't mean I will pay the rent with cash :p
Capturar.PNG

Reactions: ktunga and pr0n

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
can you share how to do that?
I can, yes.

Go to your "saveData1.ini" the game save and change
V15="213.000000" (V15, It's your money) Mine looks like this at this moment: V15="1000000146.000000"
V17="680.000000" (V17, It's your Debt) Mine looks like this at this moment: V17="0.000000"

To go to your your save
C:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\Local\VN

Last edited:

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Really wish there was a way to play this on android either joiplay or if it ran on a site online, looks like my kind of game.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Yeah well we don't even get Ren'Py so you can forget Android.. But we will keep nagging dev about it.
Yeah thats it, instead of being grateful for a free game. Complain and be a jerk to the dev until you get your way. I personally don't like Ren'Py but there are games I like that have been done in Ren'Py. Never once have I demanded they be done in another program because I am not a selfish jerk.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Yeah thats it, instead of being grateful for a free game. Complain and be a jerk to the dev until you get your way. I personally don't like Ren'Py but there are games I like that have been done in Ren'Py. Never once have I demanded they be done in another program because I am not a selfish jerk.
You must be loving this crappy engine. I like the game but I including most of the other players think this game would be way better in Ren'Py, and for that I'm selfish? OK then, thanks for your input :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes