3.10 star(s) 24 Votes

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
sadly seems like no fix coming yet for the sister's party, so the work around for now appears to be, once the sister tells her about the party, you got to say no other wise you will be stuck in the party loop, also dont call sister after you say no, because at some point when your trying to progress with the sister after you say no to the party idea it will freeze the game and you will have to relaunch the game, what i found anyhow.
yeah, unfortunate. prob gonna wait an update and see if it gets fixed/finished. thinking about just starting a new game but since its not renpy it sounds pretty miserable to skip through

FENISMARKS

May 12, 2018
Angel's party keeps reloading back to the save before the party what do I do there seems to be no fix patch or anything please help

rankochan

Jun 3, 2018
is the party with angel bugged after i meet the guy in the closet it loops back to the begining when i am just getting to the party

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
The Angel Party loop can be avoided if you play this part in 8.1. It's already there.
If somebody don't have the 8.1 just let me know and I upload and post it.
What I am wondering about. The party ends with meeting the guy in the closet?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Here some Save Files. Before Angel Party with the three Young Guys by the Pool and in The Restaurant when they grab her tits and force her to do the videomessage . Finally one file with the two Volleyball Guys on the Beach after Angels Party.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just rename them back to saveData1. Means delete everything after ;)
I appreciate the saves but um in the latest version all three can done without going to Angels party. Were you able to get past Angels party in the most recent version?

I love how the dev seems to be spending way more time on their new game and when they finally put out an update for this one its got a major problem. Did they even test the update?

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
I appreciate the saves but um in the latest version all three can done without going to Angels party. Were you able to get past Angels party in the most recent version?

I love how the dev seems to be spending way more time on their new game and when they finally put out an update for this one its got a major problem. Did they even test the update?
:unsure: To be honest? I gave the play a flow and played and played, made my calls etc. And suddenly, one Saturday evening when i went to bed, came Angels Party.

Regarding to your DEV comment. I totally agree and i will write a review about his game with all the annoying points. I ususally never write this but here i have to :p

Last edited:
Reactions: TheUberstuff

Radar_way

May 19, 2023
I am not getting this Angel Party glitch with the Itch io version of the game? And there are new scenes with Angel if you call her after the party

Edit: I tried the version you download off the forums and I DID get the glitch. Seems like it might be something with this particular download file?

Reactions: B10

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I am not getting this Angel Party glitch with the Itch io version of the game? And there are new scenes with Angel if you call her after the party

Edit: I tried the version you download off the forums and I DID get the glitch. Seems like it might be something with this particular download file?
Must be, I take it the Itch io version is behind a pay wall?

Jul 11, 2017
can someone help me, my game gets stuck at angel's party. even when finished, it is saved and always returns to the beginning of Angel's party.

spllitz1

Jul 20, 2021
I can, yes.

Go to your "saveData1.ini" the game save and change
V15="213.000000" (V15, It's your money) Mine looks like this at this moment: V15="1000000146.000000"
V17="680.000000" (V17, It's your Debt) Mine looks like this at this moment: V17="0.000000"

To go to your your save
C:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\Local\VN
how do u save it once you put it in

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes