3.10 star(s) 24 Votes

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
Thanks but a lot of pictres are still missing
It is a nice game, the perspectives of julia and younger sister with homeless is exciting, but the impossibity to save or to roll back or to skip some days where nearly nothing happen make it long to play sometimes
Have no idea where they could be? No more file big enough that it could contain images.

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
what can i say about this game? first i wouldnt call it a game. more like a visual novel. after playing through this abortion i learned it dont matter what you do in this game, your gonna be nothing but a whore at the end. flirt at work to keep your job leads you down the path to whoredom, dont flirt at work and you get fired and kicked from your apartment. when that happens does your char return home to her boyfriend? nope she goes down to the park to be a whore for a bunch of filthy homeless guys. so whore if you do whore if you dont. why even put dialog why not just make a series of fucking scenes? this is just more woman bashing female hating bs. no happy ending for the female char. once again.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I'm stuck i guess. I'm getting a lot of 'wait for the next update' and repeats now. Even the double blowjob for rent is back to only the landlord. No idea what to do next. How many times do i have to babysit? Got all clothes i could get now, nothing new happens in the pool/beach or at work. Cant call anyone anymore as well

Last edited:

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
what can i say about this game? first i wouldnt call it a game. more like a visual novel. after playing through this abortion i learned it dont matter what you do in this game, your gonna be nothing but a whore at the end. flirt at work to keep your job leads you down the path to whoredom, dont flirt at work and you get fired and kicked from your apartment. when that happens does your char return home to her boyfriend? nope she goes down to the park to be a whore for a bunch of filthy homeless guys. so whore if you do whore if you dont. why even put dialog why not just make a series of fucking scenes? this is just more woman bashing female hating bs. no happy ending for the female char. once again.
"dumb" girl moves into a crack shack with a homeless man jerking off outside her door in the first 5 mins. surely there will be a happy ending lmao

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: pr0n and lemaro

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
"dumb" girl moves into a crack shack with a homeless man jerking off outside her door in the first 5 mins. surely there will be a happy ending lmao
its not just this game, none of them have a happy ending for a female char. got them for male chars but not for female. why is that do you think?

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
This game is rough as hell.

The dev is lucky to have nailed a likable character.. but the mechanics of the game are dreadful.

Reactions: Arrngrim

LeandroGP

Jan 1, 2019
Here as promised the download link for older Pictures. Downloadpath is the same as the 9.1 pics i posted yesterday
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As You can see.... Angel Partypics are already included to older Version of Game.
What do you use to get the pictures? All Game maker extractors I have tried have failed.

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
man i just found this game yesterday and got pretty far. i was really enjoying it and saw there was a new update so got really excited to play today. instead out of all the options in the game i decide to call the sister right when i get on and go to her stupid fucking party lmao
sadly seems like no fix coming yet for the sister's party, so the work around for now appears to be, once the sister tells her about the party, you got to say no other wise you will be stuck in the party loop, also dont call sister after you say no, because at some point when your trying to progress with the sister after you say no to the party idea it will freeze the game and you will have to relaunch the game, what i found anyhow.

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
I make always a copy of the save file at some point and name it to whatever the scene shows at the moment. If I stuck or it freeze I just delete the actual save file and take the latest I copied after renaming back to original save name. Restart the game and continue.
So you don't have to start from beginning.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes