3.10 star(s) 24 Votes

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
The interesting thing is that angel party pictures where already in the data. win from 8.1
Correct me if I am wrong. Did not play the update now. Was just reading the comments

Reactions: LakremUser

ranae

Jul 12, 2019
Angel's party seems broken for me, because of infinite loop after meeting under stair. It just bounce every time to the beginning of the sceene :(

Reactions: Yukariin

yuukit

Jul 28, 2017
If that party is not finished why even add it game then, so we can't play main mc anymore i still see i got lot more in do him but cannot get there anymore as i'm stupid party xD

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
Angel's party seems broken for me, because of infinite loop after meeting under stair. It just bounce every time to the beginning of the sceene :(
same. ive replayed it multiple times trying diff stuff and nothing fixes it. guess its either a bug or unfinished and the dev figured it would be fine to leave it in and ruin saves lol. hopefully it gets fixed/finished soon since the only other option is to start a new save. unfortunately this isnt a renpy engine game so u cant quickly start a new game and catch up

• Sad
Reactions: CharleyT

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
If that party is not finished why even add it game then, so we can't play main mc anymore i still see i got lot more in do him but cannot get there anymore as i'm stupid party xD
man i just found this game yesterday and got pretty far. i was really enjoying it and saw there was a new update so got really excited to play today. instead out of all the options in the game i decide to call the sister right when i get on and go to her stupid fucking party lmao

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
There are 4 new sex scenes in this update(2 with Joey and his friend and two on the subway with the thugs), all of them BBC, and a scene where the Diner's owner gropes Julia.

You can also "corrupt" Julia's sister more on the phone after the party(it was hinted that she'll visit Julia soon).

I really like this dev's ideas. I wish we had faster updates(can't blame him though, probably doesn't have enough support to do this full time) - and that he'd actually make Angel's sex scene during the party and not just leave it to our imagination.

JKDDio

May 10, 2023
Can i update from verion 8.1,or i have to start from begining? Thanks in andvance.

By the way is very good game ,Thanks

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes