3.10 star(s) 24 Votes

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
It seems like the third swimsuit for the beach should unlock, but she keeps saying she'll visit the mall to buy it, the next weekend, and the mall keeps saying visit the beach more. Maybe that's not unlocked in this update, and just seems like it should be because it doesn't say "Unavailable in this update."

CokeRoke

Oct 18, 2022
You go to the closet, get the scene, then it reverts to the begining
i ask how does it end and you say ''you get the scene''
bro, describe what the ending of the party is. If there is no sex/lewd scene with julia's sister then i'm gonna assume it's just a bug and there is no more content. Because the party scenes are not completed.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
of Draw Event
for object obj_IntroDay00:

Unable to render sprite -1
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_IntroDay00_Draw_0 (line 43)
I am getting this error when clicking on the VN.exe
I downloaded the compressed version from GoFile

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_MainMenu:

Trying to draw non-existing sprite.############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_MainMenu_Draw_0 (line 3)

I am uploading a new compressed post, I uploaded the wrong one, tested and no errors.

Updated compressed post is located here.

Last edited:

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
I've tried 3 versions of this and can't get it to launch. It says I am missing 2 dlls, so I add them and then still get a random error and it wont load.
Probably an issue on my end, but has anyone else got past this? - (serious) suggestions?
good luck with the game regardless!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I've tried 3 versions of this and can't get it to launch. It says I am missing 2 dlls, so I add them and then still get a random error and it wont load.
Probably an issue on my end, but has anyone else got past this? - (serious) suggestions?
good luck with the game regardless!
It works fine, what dll does it saying is missing? You might actually have to download something since those dlls' are part of it, usually it's something Microsoft releated.

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
It works fine, what dll does it saying is missing? You might actually have to download something since those dlls' are part of it, usually it's something Microsoft releated.
Yeah, I downloaded them and it still said there was an error unrelated after that. The problem with software is that it "works fine" for most but not for others. Hence why I was asking if anyone else had a solution to it. I've been a gamer for decades and this is nothing new even with AAA games. Sometimes they just don't work and it's usually a fairly simple solution. Not the Game's fault either.
I will reinstall it and let you know what it says without the Dlls.

Reactions: newt357
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes