3.10 star(s) 24 Votes

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Im having a problem with clicking on New Game/Load Game... looks like button mapping isnt settled properly
Same thing with choosing the apartment.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Im having a problem with clicking on New Game/Load Game... looks like button mapping isnt settled properly
Same thing with choosing the apartment.
You click new game and then select empty slot and it starts...

jull-.PNG

Don't have any issues selecting it.

gruhev

Aug 8, 2017
Dont get too excited this uptade is just a bunch of blowjobs and thats it and Angel(Julia's sister) party is bugged or the end of this uptade
And it is auto saved right before...So my save is done and my only option is to start new game...great

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
Im getting this then the pc deletes the file by it self
Hmm that one dose look a bit dodgy. Where did you download from? I got mine downloaded from Gofile.

I know my AV dose a better job than windows at detecting viruses and knows the falseflags to allow, but i cant say for certain that its safe. The admins also put a message on the main page that game was checked.

But ya, if have any doubts at all you should skip.

Incognito28

Apr 16, 2022
Hmm that one dose look a bit dodgy. Where did you download from? I got mine downloaded from Gofile.

I know my AV dose a better job than windows at detecting viruses and knows the falseflags to allow, but i cant say for certain that its safe. The admins also put a message on the main page that file was checked.

I know my AV dose a better job than windows at detecting viruses and knows the falseflags to allow, but i cant say for certain that its safe. The admins also put a message on the main page that files were checked.

got from pixeldrain link. ill try gofile. thank you

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
JuliaYoungAndDumb-9.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
of Draw Event
for object obj_IntroDay00:

Unable to render sprite -1
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_IntroDay00_Draw_0 (line 43)

Incognito28

Apr 16, 2022
It's Defender issues, it's been ongoing for a while, you will still get it from all the links, there isn't anything wrong with it.

Announcement - Recent Influx of Virus Detections
I like the game I've played a previous version is there a way to fix it
It's Defender issues, it's been ongoing for a while, you will still get it from all the links, there isn't anything wrong with it.

Announcement - Recent Influx of Virus Detections
I like the game I've played a previous version of the game is there a way to fix it? the file gets deleted by it self without asking me.

Dukerogers1515

Mar 1, 2018
I am getting this error when clicking on the VN.exe
I downloaded the compressed version from GoFile

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_MainMenu:

Trying to draw non-existing sprite.############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_MainMenu_Draw_0 (line 3)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It works now you have to select the folder to be excluded from the virus scan before its done extracting it or it just deletes it.
Yeah, just have it ignore the archive, you can do it after the fact and it should restore the file.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I am getting this error when clicking on the VN.exe
I downloaded the compressed version from GoFile

ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_MainMenu:

Trying to draw non-existing sprite.############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_MainMenu_Draw_0 (line 3)
I tested it and I do not get that error.

I'll pull it for now while I do some more testing and see if I get that error.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes