3.10 star(s) 24 Votes

CokeRoke

Oct 18, 2022
Another pause payments in patreon for this game....
I think he just doesnt find the energy or lust to develop the game.

It was obvious from the beginning that the dev works very little on the game.
Each update was very, very short. like the updates contained literally a few renders at most, an amount of renders which you can make in a day or two, especially considering the quality of them.

I think the dev is nice for stopping the payments but i think he should just continue receiving the donations.

I hope he doesnt abandon it.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I think he just doesnt find the energy or lust to develop the game.

It was obvious from the beginning that the dev works very little on the game.
Each update was very, very short. like the updates contained literally a few renders at most, an amount of renders which you can make in a day or two, especially considering the quality of them.

I think the dev is nice for stopping the payments but i think he should just continue receiving the donations.

I hope he doesnt abandon it.
Maybe it was obvious at the beginning, but it sure seemed to be worked on more then than it is now. The dev certainly in my book is being more responsible than a lot of devs who start a game, take people's money and then either start a different game while abandoning the one people donated for or just abandon the game all together.

If this dev is considering abandoning this game then they are right to stop taking payments. That is the responsible and decent thing to do. I hope they don't abandon the game either.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Another pause payments in patreon for this game....
"Another" pause? Hmmm... I've been an on-again / off-again patreon of his for a while & I can only recall the current pause. Maybe it was before I played this game? :O

Shouldn't this be listed as ON HOLD if payments are paused?
Why? The dev is actually still working on the game - he said he paused payments because he wasn't as far along in the update as he wanted to be. Most of the time, ON HOLD here at F95 is usually due to a dev taking a long leave of absence.

...but... I've been wrong before! LOL!!!

HanktheHunk3

Nov 18, 2019
Is there a way (on Mac) to open ALL images of the game? The images folder doesn´t contain all images of the game. Some probably are hidden in the data.win folder?

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
I`m not sure. is there a bug or what could it be?
When i want joging with the newest outfit is there no jogging. Only Update coming soon and she stays in room.
When i call little Brat Brandons mum i have twice Brandon on the Phone with school show and tell
In the restaurant shows update coming soon by customers Timmy and owner?
By the three Guys is it always the same dialog

Any input for me? or is it just a rollback and its really end of Game for the moment?

Reactions: Alea iacta est

aristarh2007

Oct 23, 2017
I`m not sure. is there a bug or what could it be?
When i want joging with the newest outfit is there no jogging. Only Update coming soon and she stays in room.
When i call little Brat Brandons mum i have twice Brandon on the Phone with school show and tell
In the restaurant shows update coming soon by customers Timmy and owner?
By the three Guys is it always the same dialog

Any input for me? or is it just a rollback and its really end of Game for the moment?
Just wait couple of weeks (months / years).

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes