3.10 star(s) 24 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Exactly! Is that even possible? Doesn't seem like it.
No cause it isn't what the dev wants, he wants the mc to be forever in debt so she either ha to give the landlord a bj and all he gives her is $30 off the rent, so she still has to pay $120 plus a $100 fee for late payment, so every week you pay by bj, you end up $220 further in debt, I presume it'll eventually get to a stage that she has to have sex with him, no doubt he'll only give her $50 for that.
I tried to save the money for the first weeks rent, and I did, but on the Saturday you are forced to buy a new outfit and that $80 takes you below the amount for rent. It's not even worth carrying on after the end of the current content because you got even less chances to earn money and you just end racking up even more debt.

As the player, this 'game' just doesn't give you an incentive to 'play' it.

I would have like the idea she could get kicked out and have to live rough until someone helps her to find somewhere to live and she'll be able to save her tips to put towards somewhere to live.

• Haha
Reactions: Yur

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is there anything new in the last couple updates? I see the changelog says nothing. I haven't played in a couple updates, but it seems like I am just clicking my fingers numb and getting nothing new. This engine is really not great, btw. And maybe that's just because I am used to Ren'Py, and how easy it is to maneuver, but this really has way too much unnecessary clicking.

aristarh2007

Oct 23, 2017
Is there anything new in the last couple updates? I see the changelog says nothing. I haven't played in a couple updates, but it seems like I am just clicking my fingers numb and getting nothing new. This engine is really not great, btw. And maybe that's just because I am used to Ren'Py, and how easy it is to maneuver, but this really has way too much unnecessary clicking.
Just download it once in a year

Reactions: yrban7477

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Compressed version have trojan... come on man...
It doesn't but whatever.

[Announcement] - Recent Influx of Virus Detections

Or you can just get the Image Dump.

So....does that mean there is nothing new in the last couple updates, or does that means there IS new material in the last couple updates?
Grab the image dump from above it's only 80MB and you can see if anything new but don't think there is, pretty sure they just made the game easier to play.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Compressed version have trojan... come on man...
99.99999% of the time, when your anti-virus sets off, it is a false flag. Things are monitored on here pretty well. I can't say that I have EVER gotten a virus or anything malicious from downloading from this sight (or outside links). Adjust your anti-virus settings, download the game, then scan the file after it downloads, and it will come back negative.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
99.99999% of the time, when your anti-virus sets off, it is a false flag. Things are monitored on here pretty well. I can't say that I have EVER gotten a virus or anything malicious from downloading from this sight (or outside links). Adjust your anti-virus settings, download the game, then scan the file after it downloads, and it will come back negative.
I downloaded summer gone compressed and windows defender blocked the rar :unsure:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The problem is how do I identify that?
I just automatically assume every single game I download on here is safe. Look at it like this....I had no issues. Many other people in here had no issues, and are telling you it's a false positive. THAT is how you identify it. lol
If it truly were a virus, literally every single person in here would be getting that virus.
I can also tell you that every time my antivirus went off, due to a downloaded game I got from a link on F95zone, it was a false positive. I allowed it in my settings in my antivirus, and after downloading the games, I tested them to be sure, and it was ok.
As monitored as this site is, it's unlikely to find malicious links on here, especially from mega, gofile, pixeldrain, uploadhaven, etc...at least that is my experience.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes