3.10 star(s) 24 Votes

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I just send this game to the trash bin. There is multiple reason for this.
  • It's nothing but endless repeating blowjobs.
  • It takes for ever to raise the slut level
  • The game engine sucks big time.
I do feel sad about sending the game to the trash bin, because I like the content with a young dumb ho who has to prostitute herself to make ends meet. But version 9 and not a single fuck except for the drunk girl in angels party. That is waste of time.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I do feel sad about sending the game to the trash bin, because I like the content with a young dumb ho who has to prostitute herself to make ends meet. But version 9 and not a single fuck except for the drunk girl in angels party. That is waste of time.
While I like and will continue to play the game, I do agree with you that it is taking forever to get anywhere. Plus the fact that you have to replay the entire game every time there is a new version because the dev in their "wisdom" doesn't have the option to load at the start of the new content.

Reactions: blastwave2k

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
Good decision. I will do the same. It's annoying to play how it is. Maybe after some more updates it's getting better

Reactions: blastwave2k

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
is it important, somewhere in the game, to actually pay the rent? I have no clue what to do next. Keep going in circles blowing the guy off. Have all the clothes i could buy for now and done everything at the cafe i guess. strangely the game went back from blowing to guys to do only the tenant again

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
I have no clue what to do next.
Welcome in the Club. I think the best to do is waiting for the next update and never give up the hope that the next update is better.
Wish i could give you a more satisfiying answer :(

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
No uptades soon for Julia and Dara. Dev decided to finish his spin-off

View attachment 2702748
Yeah I love it when devs stop making the game people gave them money to continue making. I have supported 3 different devs which I will not name and all three either stopped making the game entirely which was the reason I gave them money or they stopped to work on other project. The day a dev puts out a statement saying something to the effect of "if you give money to me for this current project I will finish it. I will not work on any other projects until this one is done." or a dev completes a game that I like only then will I financially support a dev again. Tired of being jerked around.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes