4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Jump City Journeys [v0.1a] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 175mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 5, 2017
Same lol
Game looks good and if the dev adds many paths and options it might be one of the best parodies out there, but it desperately needs another playable character. Ideal MC would be an OC or an obscure petty character from the original material, but if that's not an option there's Cyborg right there.
not me I just want Beast Boy with Raven

• Red Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: IMNC and Larry2000

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
So jeah everyone has a crush on raven, the 3d art is very sexy, lets see how this goes, hope we get lots of pov sex scenes and big boobs. The story, well lets see, maybe this even has a good story. Whatever. Hype, a new raven game
So do I. The classic comic book Raven, not this junk we get now based off the cartoons. They way they've been changed these days looks godawful. Maybe one day there will be a game based on the classic look, rather then this ...stuff.

Jun 28, 2018
So do I. The classic comic book Raven, not this junk we get now based off the cartoons. They way they've been changed these days looks godawful. Maybe one day there will be a game based on the classic look, rather then this ...stuff.
i can appreciate where youre coming from but i think you are being extremely harsh on teen titans tas. teen titans go is an abomination, but teen titans is one of the best shows dc ever made

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Old man alert! Old man alert!

Joking aside, I grew up on on the new one and it's actually a really good series. They toned it down from the original cause it's obviously a kid show, but the writing, and the writing of most of the DC cartoons is pretty damn good.

DaveAxel14

Jan 1, 2021
So... can we expect some gameplay from BB's POV or is it too much to ask?

I'm a big BBRae shipper it's gonna be Christmas if you even consider it

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes