4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Nice, but uh...Blackfire's shower scene is the only H-scene so far, right? Unless I missed something there's no oral sex.

DaveAxel14

Jan 1, 2021
Guys I'm having doubts about downloading this just because I feel like beast boy looks too childish

If any one have seen him from every angle pls reply I want to know what others think about his model

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Guys I'm having doubts about downloading this just because I feel like beast boy looks too childish

If any one have seen him from every angle pls reply I want to know what others think about his model
His model is a bit weird looking, but...I mean, are you planning on fucking him? He's not the MC at the moment (and hopefully won't be, I can't stand the little fucker, plus, you know, green penis) and he's in the game for like, 3 scenes.

Eventure Games

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018

Having all characters be and appear 18 or older is absolutely important to me. If it makes you feel better his model is being updated to this in the next update. Per my discord channel:

Last edited:

xStoneGx

Mar 6, 2020
Having all characters be and appear 18 or older is absolutely important to me. If it makes you feel better his model is being updated to this in the next update. Per my discord channel:
Yeah, having the characters appear over 18 is SUPER important to me. A wise decision in my opinion.

I see a lot of potential in this game and can't wait to see where it goes!

DaveAxel14

Jan 1, 2021
That is actually a fantastic model great job

Can't wait to play as him... oh boy that day is gonna be Christmas

DaveAxel14

Jan 1, 2021
His model is a bit weird looking, but...I mean, are you planning on fucking him? He's not the MC at the moment (and hopefully won't be, I can't stand the little fucker, plus, you know, green penis) and he's in the game for like, 3 scenes.
I mean wouldn't you fuck Hollywood star?
BTW unlike you I'm want to play as him NOW!

Belphegor

May 23, 2017
Teen titan game, nice. 0.1 version...will probably wait a bit to look into-

>Blackfire is in it

shut up and take my download!

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes