4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I have no idea where I'm supposed to go. It says to go to jump city. But how do you do that is the question

Cooldude17

Mar 17, 2019
Having all characters be and appear 18 or older is absolutely important to me. If it makes you feel better his model is being updated to this in the next update. Per my discord channel:
Give him a slightly broader shoulders and maybe slightly more squarish face? As "beast" boy you could also add some facial fur if just lightly to give him a beard effect and def make him look older

Last edited:
Reactions: Guz89

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
renders look amazing. and the detail on the characters is excellent. But damn dude the sandbox kills this game for me. It doesn't run that well and is extremely confusing. Not to mention barely any content at all. Love the idea but wish this was VN

Last edited:
Reactions: Sweet Force

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
2nd update but seems like less than 5 minutes of content unless i'm missing something.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Give him a slightly broader should and maybe slightly more squarish face? As "beast" boy you could also add some facial fur if just lightly to give him a beard effect and def make him look older
Idk how to solve this but I agree in general. I have never been a fan of beast boy. Not that I actively hate the character but I'd never pick him as an MC. He was always made out to be the goofball runt personality that more often than not I found to be annoying. This version of him doesn't change my impression at all. He still looks weird to me and I'd like to see someone actually make him look cool for once.

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
Give him a slightly broader should and maybe slightly more squarish face? As "beast" boy you could also add some facial fur if just lightly to give him a beard effect and def make him look older
Yeah in the comics they usually give him some long sideburns for his older incarnation. Honestly if Robin is gonna be in his Nightwing get up, Beast should probably have his red and white costume

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Why are the titans in their "Teen Titans" form but Robin is in "Nightwing" form? What Earth does this take place in, DCAU? TV Show? Or is this just a narrative device for some reason?

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes