4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Why are the titans in their "Teen Titans" form but Robin is in "Nightwing" form? What Earth does this take place in, DCAU? TV Show? Or is this just a narrative device for some reason?
Probably more of the later and because the Dev went with what appealed more to it visually.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
I do not want to sound hard. But why release a game where you can do nothing but run to rooms and look at a few chars. If you want patrons or ppl to play your game, maybe give them something to play with? Looks nice but sandbox games suck most of the time.

Eventure Games

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
I do not want to sound hard. But why release a game where you can do nothing but run to rooms and look at a few chars. If you want patrons or ppl to play your game, maybe give them something to play with? Looks nice but sandbox games suck most of the time.
There are 2 sex scenes right now. This alpha is more of a proof of concept of what's to come. I'm laying out a lot of the locations and game play mechanics now, so that the game can progress without the distraction of implementing new features. It's easier to make a game if you have a good foundation first. Changes are hard to make down the line. I'd prefer not to end up like summertime saga, spending a year updating the game from 4:3 to 16:9 resolution. (That game is great btw, just using it as an example). There is going to be one more Alpha build for JCJ and then it will go into Beta, where updates will be much more content focused and less tech/features being added.

Lycant

Aug 10, 2020
So far so good, the animations and models are nice so it'll be nice seeing what more comes from this. Anyone got any recommendations for games with a similar art style?

Eventure Games

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
How do you get to Jump City? The navigation isn't very intuitive.
Go the the Operations room and click on the outline of the city through the window. I'll be updating this next build since it should be more obvious/intuitive.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
pretty interesting so far. the art is amazing. do you plan to have different interactions for each of the protags or just be palet swaps? tho i admit id mostly just prefer to play as nightwing forming a harem of woman lol

DaveAxel14

Jan 1, 2021
pretty interesting so far. the art is amazing. do you plan to have different interactions for each of the protags or just be palet swaps? tho i admit id mostly just prefer to play as nightwing forming a harem of woman lol
The dev already said he planning to make multiple characters playable

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes