4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Need that raven content asap haha
Please add anal. Please add Raven animated sexual content. I will be waiting... :D
Yeah, Ravens a$$ is the money maker here.:love: She needs to get fucked ASSap, coz otherwise, that big booty is just wasted potential.

always hesitant with multi protag games. I cant think of a single one that was handled well.
Same here. The game looks good so far, but a 5-protagonist story is something real hard, if not impossible, to pull off. I don't mean to sound too pessimistic, but even games with a single male MC and female MC struggle to make money and inevitably end up being abandoned, but 5 protagonists is a huge gamble for a new dev, and let's not forget that this game has 2 FMCs, which means 'questionable' or disappointing content for some players. Still hope the dev can do it, but that's a lot of work for a single guy, even if he focuses more on the sex scenes and doesn't care that much about having a good story.:cautious:

Games struggle to have 2 protagonists with multiprotag games, yet this one is going to have 5? Either the game is going to slowly die to feature creep or all the protagonists are going to have extemely short unitresting stories.
I fully agree with you. The fact that there's 2 FMCs, who'll probably get fucked even by damn hobos for the 'plot', will make some ppl avoid the game, and if there's not enough support, the dev can't continue working on it, so the conclusion is simple. I hope he proves us both wrong, but I want to see the results first before singing praises.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
I really want to see if he will make a excellent game like MITY or he will pull a cyberpunk, fuck it up and only after 5 years later make the game kinda good

BroMan27

Mar 3, 2021
for the love of fan service do not abandon this game i beg you !!! i wanna see some more big booty heros and maybe some throat fucking

Virgin_Jesus

Mar 3, 2023
View attachment 2514449

Overview:
Jump City Journeys is an erotic parody of the original Teen Titans (2003) TV show.
Play as Nightwing, with future updates unlocking other playable characters.
The goal is to create an immersive experience that captures the world of Jump City,
the characters within it, and write an original story that explores sexual desire and lewd fantasy.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-02
Release Date: 2023-04-02
Developer: Eventure Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win and Linux:
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 2139215 View attachment 2514431 View attachment 2138628 View attachment 2514432 View attachment 2138634 View attachment 2138640 View attachment 2138636 View attachment 2138635
raven boobs need some work

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hrm. I'm not sure about the wisdom of splitting content around between characters like this, especially if you're going to be doing a little bit for 1, then a little bit for another before finishing the first one, or at least reaching significant amount. Raven and Star are the big draws but at this rate this is going to flame out before anything with either of them even gets going.

Mannaten

Mar 18, 2018
I think Jinx shouldn't be a villain, since she became a hero in the cartoon.
Or if you really want to have her as a villain, pls explain why she turned back into one.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes