4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

tantaluss

Dec 26, 2020
Eventure has just posted on his discord and twitter that he has returned after an unexpected hiatus, and that he is back working on the game again.

Reactions: 1tato9

Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
From the Discord

Hello @everyone,

I'm going to be putting Jump City Journeys on hold for a bit while I work on a new original adult game that I will be revealing more about very soon.

There are a few reasons for this, but the main two are:

1. I want to do a project that is smaller and more manageable.

2. There are new tools and techniques available to me now and I want to apply them to JCJ. I've learned and grown a lot as a 3d artist and I always want to deliver the best I can (This is mainly a passion project after all).

Using these new tools and techniques available to me will speed up the process immensely in a way that is not possible if I stick with the current character models.

I understand a lot of you will be sad to hear this, but this is not the end of Jump City Journeys. I still have plans to continue it and by no means am I burned out on the idea. I appreciate all the support you given thus far and I understand if you don't want to support a non-Teen Titans project for the time being.

I'll be releasing more build renders soon (like the ones above) since I'm planning to make even better looking versions of the Jump City Journeys characters in the future.
There are previews of Terra but it's not letting me upload them.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

calbonus

Aug 3, 2020
well bad news from the discord server

Hello Everyone,

I'm going to be putting Jump City Journeys on hold for a bit while I work on a new original adult game that I will be revealing more about very soon.

There are a few reasons for this, but the main two are:

I want to do a project that is smaller and more manageable.

There are new tools and techniques available to me now and I want to apply them to JCJ. I've learned and grown a lot as a 3d artist and I always want to deliver the best I can (This is mainly a passion project after all).

Using these new tools and techniques available to me will speed up the process immensely in a way that is not possible if I stick with the current character models.

I understand a lot of you will be sad to hear this, but this is not the end of Jump City Journeys. I still have plans to continue it and by no means am I burned out on the idea. I appreciate all the support you given thus far and I understand if you don't want to support a non-Teen Titans project for the time being.

I'll be releasing more build renders soon (like the ones above) since I'm planning to make even better looking versions of the Jump City Journeys characters in the future.
terra juego 1.png terra juego 2.png

Reactions: Jimwalrus
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes