1.90 star(s) 8 Votes

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
Is there no Sex yet? I did everything with Hinata and got all the outfits
Well what do u think obviously not its the initial release and some times or more times than not on the initial release there will not be sex scenes my god are ppl dumb

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
My one issue with this game, like a lot of other people, is the proportions of the characters. I understand that the author is probably into big tits and big asses, and hey, I like those, too, but that's not the characters. The characters have very specifically defined character designs and anatomy, and changing that makes them not the same. Sometimes it can be done well, but usually it doesnt look that great. Public Sex Life showed that keeping the same character anatomy can still be sexy, rather than having the biggest boobs possible.

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
My one issue with this game, like a lot of other people, is the proportions of the characters. I understand that the author is probably into big tits and big asses, and hey, I like those, too, but that's not the characters. The characters have very specifically defined character designs and anatomy, and changing that makes them not the same. Sometimes it can be done well, but usually it doesnt look that great. Public Sex Life showed that keeping the same character anatomy can still be sexy, rather than having the biggest boobs possible.
The wise one has spoken

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I am looking at the demo pictures, the v0.1, and the tags... and my impression is that this is a no content demo.
Can someone who played it confirm/refute?

The art looks beautiful and the waifu picks are great. but I am going to wait until there is more content

lamalama2

Oct 1, 2020
th
View attachment 1480768

Overview:
Adult date simulator based in all anime using illusion Koikatsu game and software! / Koikatu!© and Evaan's illusion cards.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-03
Release Date: 2021-11-02
Developer: Arkleoff - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1480778 View attachment 1480765 View attachment 1480766 View attachment 1480767
thanks bro

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Jump Harem Public (v0.06)

ChangeLog (v0.06):
  • New world: Pokemon world.
  • New Character: Dawn.
  • Dawn 11 scenes.
  • Dawn 7 Outfits.
  • New Hinata scene (Foot).
  • New Tatsumaki scene (FaceSitting).
  • Updated "Shot" button.

Coatboy9j

May 7, 2019
I'm always excited for these kinds of games before I remember I have shit taste in anime and hate most popular anime. Then the only mainstream characters I like (which happen to mostly be lolis) get unloli-fied by the creator

1.90 star(s) 8 Votes