ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
Whew. Just got to the end of content. Good game, little annoyed that things seem to be progressing both fast and slow. Like it's been like 10 days in game and both the Mother and Sister are already fucking him, yet he hasn't opened up to any of the girls about having an open relationship, except it seems, for Callista and her daughters.

Also, good job at making Freya a tragic but irredeemable villain. Seriously, wanting to destroy Love? As a Romantic, she can go burn in Hell. I hope Dylan betrays her to the MC since I am already counting him as the MC's best friend.

p1n3@5573

Feb 6, 2023
Update to Ch.5.1

Be aware, since gallery mod is based on labels "seen" and new version breaks saves, all replays will be locked again
Maybe ill try to make unlock button or something

I made a simple gallery mod
It is not perfect, replay will not end automatically, no way to unlock replays manually, etc
Hopefully Dev or some more experienced Moder will make a proper gallery mod for this game, but for now, if anyone is interested here you go

Should be compatible with walkthrough mode

Let me know if a missed any replays, any bugs, etc

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Quick question about the Greek mythology in the spoiler below:
Anyway, it's quite interesting and opens the possibility of giantess scenarios in the future. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: jojozz

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Quick question about the Greek mythology in the spoiler below:
Anyway, it's quite interesting and opens the possibility of giantess scenarios in the future. :)
My plan for the "goddesses" was to have unique scenes to pick from where they are either "giantesses" or "human-size". Hope that answers your question :)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes