whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Most sperm haven't even entered the cervix 2 hours after sex. It takes a couple days for conception to occur
Conception can take place as quickly as 3 minutes after ejaculation (if there's an egg waiting), or can take up to 5 days, depending on ovulation.
Implantation of the fertilised egg to the uterine wall usually occurs 5-10 days after fertilisation\conception.
This is when HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) starts being produced, which is what's detected by pregnancy tests.
Which is why, when testing for pregnancy, they advise to wait for at least 21 days, after unprotected sex.

So you're quite correct about the length of time until testing becomes viable, but conception can actually be much quicker than you expect.

Oct 9, 2021
Conception can take place as quickly as 3 minutes after ejaculation (if there's an egg waiting), or can take up to 5 days, depending on ovulation.
Implantation of the fertilised egg to the uterine wall usually occurs 5-10 days after fertilisation\conception.
This is when HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) starts being produced, which is what's detected by pregnancy tests.
Which is why, when testing for pregnancy, they advise to wait for at least 21 days, after unprotected sex.

So you're quite correct about the length of time until testing becomes viable, but conception can actually be much quicker than you expect.
Ah you are correct. Thanks for the clarification :)
Who says this site can't be educational :ROFLMAO:

Insane One

Nov 10, 2017
So I'm in the first "Kate" bit of the update where she talks to the nurses about the Cosplay Convention. And she keeps sayin I took her for fast food... I picked the Tea House option in the play through. Is it a glitch in the code or something? Because I REALLY don't want to start a new game, that is a LOT of clicking.

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
So I'm in the first "Kate" bit of the update where she talks to the nurses about the Cosplay Convention. And she keeps sayin I took her for fast food... I picked the Tea House option in the play through. Is it a glitch in the code or something? Because I REALLY don't want to start a new game, that is a LOT of clicking.
I will check that option now and see what is happening

Reactions: Insane One

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You can just hit "tab skip" to, as you can get back to the same spot in a minute or two.

Reactions: Insane One

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
I put "Milk Tea" and got the good path with Kate
goodpath.jpg
Are you using a mod or patch?

Insane One

Nov 10, 2017
I will check that option now and see what is happening
I think I figured it out. I had made all the prior saves with the walkthrough mod, and foolishly forgot to grab the updated one before trying. Got it, loaded from a point before the Kate bit and her dialog now matches the previous actions. All good, no worries. Gonna go sit in the "Dunce" corner for a few minutes. :LOL:

Reactions: jojozz

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Juno's Task [Ch.4.1] Unofficial Android Port + LightmanP's WT Mod & Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 435mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I just found this game and am enjoying it so much. Is the incest patch worth it? I can see some places where it makes sense just not sure.
It makes does make a lot of the situations and dialogues make more sense like the "roommate" saying she is older by a few minutes.

Reactions: Mastodon457

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I just found this game and am enjoying it so much. Is the incest patch worth it? I can see some places where it makes sense just not sure.
I think it absolutely does. The game felt nonsensical without it.

Dev admittedly put in more than the standard amount of effort here.
Such that he rewrote sentences so that they vaguely sound reasonable for a landlady and roomate.
Requiring the mod to replace whole sentences instead of just a single variable switch mod where it is
> mom_title = landlady;
changed to
> mom_title = mother;

But it still comes out as farcical to me. His landlady is blatantly his mother.

Mastodon457

Apr 29, 2018
I think it absolutely does. The game felt nonsensical without it.

Dev admittedly put in more than the standard amount of effort here.
Such that he rewrote sentences so that they vaguely sound reasonable for a landlady and roomate.
Requiring the mod to replace whole sentences instead of just a single variable switch mod where it is
> mom_title = landlady;
changed to
> mom_title = mother;

But it still comes out as farcical to me. His landlady is blatantly his mother.
I totally get that. He did do a pretty good job of making the relationships seem reasonable. Other than Neveah and her friend are obviously twins.

Reactions: mrttao

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Personally, I find more appeal to it without the i-patch. Just because I feel that it feels more "different" in a sense. Sure, without the i-patch some of the dialogue and relationships are a bit strange. However, I like seeing each character for themselves rather than "Mom" or "Sis".

I'd say it's worth a shot.

zeuskun

Jun 9, 2019
View attachment 1392050

Overview:
You will play as an 18 year-old MC who has just finished highschool and is about to start his last summer break before college. Due to financial hardships and foreclosing on his house , the MC's father has one last ditch business effort to relinquish his family's debt. However, this means that the MC has no choice but to go and live temporarily with his father's friend Veronica and her young resident, Valerie in a city known for its old myth about a lust-filled hero who must bring love, fertility and lust back to a sex-starved. Little does the MC know, that a certain goddess has chosen him to be that hero.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-01
Release Date: 2023-08-01
Developer: JoJozz - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: Ch.4.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

OLD SAVES DON'T WORK. New saves will work going forward
Merged Chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extra: * -
Walkthrough

Side-story Mini Game
*the unofficial version is not given by the dev, use at your own risk

View attachment 1800869 View attachment 1800870 View attachment 1800871 View attachment 1800872 View attachment 1800873 View attachment 1800874 View attachment 1800875
Porque no hay Apk?

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I totally get that. He did do a pretty good job of making the relationships seem reasonable. Other than Neveah and her friend are obviously twins.
I like how you can edit it however you want. I made a few changes in the script here and there to reinforce the familial relationships. Would it make sense for Natalya to be Lias mother? maybe an aunt?

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes