Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
The patch has always been fan-made. Someone just replaced character names in the patch, it's still the same dialogue with the patch plus some grammar fixes.
There is 100% added dialog in the patch (at least in chapter 1) nothing major but a few sentences here and there it is not just a "change x name to x"

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Nice work. I'm really enjoying the story, and how detailed the female renders look (their mouths, bodies and even the lighting are excellently done). Especially young Juno, who looks very unique (I haven't seen her Renpy character asset used before with other titles). And the sexy hot twins, and extremely hot Valerie...who has a perfect goddess body.

Also, I've noticed many other dev's seem to struggle with getting the mouth and body shape right, but this title aced it with many of the female characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
good theory. maybe somewhere in the future we will get a big scene with Aphrodite, Juno and Freya (who i think are her daughters), and Junos daughters and crystal. a big 3 generation orgy seems like something this game would have

Reactions: MrBenny and jojozz

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Hi guys, can someone help me? I download the game just now.
But the zip say: Junos_Task_Chap4.1-pc. But when i unzip it, the folder is called: Chap4.0-0.3-pc? Is this normal?

Also, where is the incest patch? I have the old version why incest on, but now on the OP i do not see incest patch.
Can someone give me some advice?

Thak you
Its 4.1, I just forgot to change the actual executable name to be the proper version

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Can't download. Tried both from MEGA and Gofile, but Windows defender shut it down as a "virus"

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes