mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It's not necessary, it's only for people who want to have "incest"....
Right at the start I saw dialog getting somewhat nonsensical without the ipatch. it is very rare for a game that comes with ipatch to bother writing non incest dialog properly. where the scenario is actually
My saves work fine, but whatever...
what is this then?
OLD SAVES DON'T WORK. New saves will work going forward
Merged Chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Right at the start I saw dialog getting somewhat nonsensical without the ipatch. it is very rare for a game that comes with ipatch to bother writing non incest dialog properly. where the scenario is actually

what is this then?
The patch has always been fan-made. Someone just replaced character names in the patch, it's still the same dialogue with the patch plus some grammar fixes.

The old saves are because Chapter 1-3 were separate, Chapter 4 Part 1 was standalone. The dev then combined them all into one VN. Everyone had to restart once the VN got combined into one single VN. I'm talking about my saves from the combined release a while back, and you can still fast forward, but things have changed since the merge.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The patch has always been fan-made. Someone just replaced character names in the patch, it's still the same dialogue with the patch plus some grammar fixes.
wait... you mean
landlady.png
"your father's friend" is actually just a friend and NOT his wife and/or your mother?

and the ipatch is an actual real user mod and not just dev bypassing patreon restrictions by releasing a "secret" mod on discord?

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I used my old save Im not seen any new scene and the game ended still in version 4.0...

Reactions: jbon20

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
wait... you mean
View attachment 2818641
"your father's friend" is actually just a friend and NOT his wife and/or your mother?

and the ipatch is an actual real user mod and not just dev bypassing patreon restrictions by releasing a "secret" mod on discord?
There is no Discord, there is no "hidden link" on Patreon , I've been a Patreon on/off for a long time now ;)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
There is no Discord, there is no "hidden link" on Patreon , I've been a Patreon on/off for a long time now ;)
Alright, I played further beyond that scene where you are sent to live with "dad's friend"...
Yea... the landlady and roomate are pretty obviously your mother and sister.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Alright, I played further beyond that scene where you are sent to live with "dad's friend"...
Yea... the landlady and roomate are pretty obviously your mother and sister.
Yes, the patch just changes names throughout and changes some grammatical errors if found etc. The patch will be updated when the mod gets updated in the future, which could be anytime.

BigDilly48

Jul 17, 2020
Yes, the patch just changes names throughout and changes some grammatical errors if found etc. The patch will be updated when the mod gets updated in the future, which could be anytime.
Would using URM to change the character names be comparable to the patch included in the walkthrough mod? What would be the differences?

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Would using URM to change the character names be comparable to the patch included in the walkthrough mod? What would be the differences?
Problem with that is everyone will call them by that name. If you change Valerie to sister, the mom will call her sister as well, or you'll have some random person calling the MC's mom "Mom" as well. It only works if you just want to change their names to something else.

Reactions: BigDilly48

Assblasta9k

Apr 22, 2018
Seeing how there is no android build, does the game work with JoiPlay? Or is there some punk ass mechanic which even breaks the JoiPlay approach?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Nice work. I'm really enjoying the story, and how detailed the female renders look (their mouths, bodies and even the lighting are excellently done). Especially young Juno, who looks very unique (I haven't seen her Renpy character asset used before with other titles). And the sexy hot twins, and extremely hot Valerie...who has a perfect goddess body.

Also, I've noticed many other dev's seem to struggle with getting the mouth and body shape right, but this title aced it with many of the female characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, can someone help me? I download the game just now.
But the zip say: Junos_Task_Chap4.1-pc. But when i unzip it, the folder is called: Chap4.0-0.3-pc? Is this normal?

Also, where is the incest patch? I have the old version why incest on, but now on the OP i do not see incest patch.
Can someone give me some advice?

Thak you

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes