NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Juno is a great character. Usually in a game like this, the goddess, succubus, or magical girl that gives the protagonist his fuck mission isn't a very important part of the story. She just brings him back to life, wakes him up from his coma, or throws him into a younger body and kinda fucks off. Juno really steals the show, though, and I'm not just saying that because I'm afraid that she will cut off my dick if I don't. I really find myself looking forward to her dropping in to meddle with things and the last chapter where she started falling for MC was cute because she is way too much woman for him. Literally and figuratively. It is going to be hilarious when she finds out what he is doing with her daughters and punishes him by stepping on him with her humongous feet. You know... something for the feet guys.

Reactions: Zavijava_

T00L75

Sep 16, 2022
Its 4.1, I just forgot to change the actual executable name to be the proper version
Yes, but why is the executable called Chap4.0 and not JunosTask like before? It creates a whole new folder in the ...AppData\Roaming\RenPy folder (was JunosTask-1630821526, now Chap4Preview-1630821526). I understand how to move my saves but I don't get why it is done this way. Is this intentional or an accident? Will I have to be ready to move my saves every time?

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Yes, but why is the executable called Chap4.0 and not JunosTask like before? It creates a whole new folder in the ...AppData\Roaming\RenPy folder (was JunosTask-1630821526, now Chap4Preview-1630821526). I understand how to move my saves but I don't get why it is done this way. Is this intentional or an accident? Will I have to be ready to move my saves every time?
It was an accident and I'll make sure to fix it so you don't have to move your saves. I'll also have an option of making updates separated into a script and image folders so that you don't have to download the full game

Reactions: Mint-ER# and T00L75

Kaywye

Mar 6, 2022
Okay, I will ask again. Don't mean to bother anyone, but does anyone know if someone has done an android port for this game?

Oct 9, 2021
Very true. 2 hours seems way too soon, are you saying that it happens even sooner?
What? A pregnancy test will show negative/positive quickly after usage. However you have wait generally 5 days after sex for a pregnancy test to be accurate.
I'm confused about the point you're trying to make

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
What? A pregnancy test will show negative/positive quickly after usage. However you have wait generally 5 days after sex for a pregnancy test to be accurate.
I'm confused about the point you're trying to make
Yeah, I don't make sense sometimes. :confused:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
This reminds me of that Japanese "Game Show" with the mom in the blue top. Son creampies her and they test her right then and there with spunk still dripping out... it was positive.

Internet says it takes about a week, give or take, for a urine test to show positive.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
This reminds me of that Japanese "Game Show" with the mom in the blue top. Son creampies her and they test her right then and there with spunk still dripping out... it was positive.

Internet says it takes about a week, give or take, for a urine test to show positive.
You my friend just won the game. :D

Oct 9, 2021

Exactly... I get it's a fantasy story. But the fact the tests are taken 12-36 hours after intercourse, and they're both super nervous to say they're false doesn't make any sense at all...

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Just one minor critique. Why is the exe named after the chapter? You know that makes it impossible for there to be persistent saves in Roaming folder, right? Every chapter will have a different EXE name.

Reactions: Axeleen and jojozz
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes