Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I think a good twist to this game story would be that the MC is really the most powerful GOD but is a long lost GOD that's been missing for centuries. With bing a long lost GOD it makes him the most suitable and strongest Love Champion lol.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Juno's Task [Ch.4.1 Final] [JoJozz]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
FYI, downloaded v4.1 zip file from GOFILE but unzipped game files say v4.0. Game appears to be 4.1 though.

Don't know if it matters or if anyone cares but if so, somebody might want to correct the v number on the downloadable file(s) and on the main game screen (still displays 4.0).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
FYI, downloaded v4.1 zip file from GOFILE but unzipped game files say v4.0. Game appears to be 4.1 though.

Don't know if it matters or if anyone cares but if so, somebody might want to correct the v number on the downloadable file(s) and on the main game screen (still displays 4.0).
It's been like that for a while with previous versions as the folder says 3.0 as well. It's v4.1 finale update for Chapter 4, the next update will be Chapter 5.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
my old saves appear to be no longer compatible, is this happening to everyone? last version i played was 4.0a, maybe it broke because i used the mod on the previous release.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
my old saves appear to be no longer compatible, is this happening to everyone? last version i played was 4.0a, maybe it broke because i used the mod on the previous release.
Ya, it looks like it's the mod broke some of our saves. (Though, I found the save where Juno gives MC a dream choice...a nurse or the photographers assistant, actually loads without the mod).

FYI, the 0x52_URM tool doesn't breaks saves as it's noninvasive to the saves, and it purpose is to show what's behind most of the game choices. Also, this tool can work along side wt mods, and will work with other Renpy titles.

Install: Just place the 0x52_URM tool into your (Ren'py) game folder, and then run your game. A small window will appear at the top left hand corner of your screen when ever a choice or requirement check happens...Then just expand / show to view.

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: no_name_742

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Why were they so excited to tell the MC they weren't pregnant? Like I'm sure my hookups back in the day where they thought she was knocked up but turned out weren't after testing they probably wouldn't even bring it up in conversation.

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
Does the game really ends shortly after the dad phone call or there is something wrong with my save?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I was excited to play a game with a main impreg theme
but then I noticed the ipatch is necessary, missing for latest version, and older versions had their saves broken...
so I can't just play an older version properly (patched).
guess I will just put this aside and come back later

Reactions: dr FeelGood

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I was excited to play a game with a main impreg theme
but then I noticed the ipatch is necessary, missing for latest version, and older versions had their saves broken...
so I can't just play an older version properly (patched).
guess I will just put this aside and come back later
It's not necessary, it's only for people who want to have "incest"....

My saves work fine, but whatever...you can tab skip (fast forward) through most of the game in a few minutes regardless.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes