SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
nope still the same, new game speedrun through with ctrl held down. Haven't done anything at all with veronica but still get the preg test scene. Library loop is fixed though
I did the same i i also got the two pregnancy scenes and what is funny is that i never had sex with anyone, just two forced blowjobs.
As this game is utterly stupid, i tried to do my best to avoid any sex, well it's certainly funnier this way otherwise it's just a compilation of girls you are supposed to fuck the minute you see them.
But well this game is so badly done that if you don't comply and do what the dev suppose you should do you end up with that mess!
I played that game long ago and as my saves didn't work i restarted just to realize that i lost my time, well when you get old you forget what you played and how it was bad or good.
It's not really bad but it's just a quick fuck game for lazy teenagers.

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
God I love this game. The writing and buildup is making the scenes feel way way hotter. Fingers crossed that next batch of renders we can start to get May and Lilith nice and sticky.

thank you for your hard work Jojozz!

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
No, there are more bug fixes coming, if you want one use the WT mod, it has a partial patch.
I understand but that is a partial patch, who made the previous patch and has there been any news about progress? I'm willing to wait but in this thread there has been no indication about an eventual new patch.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I understand but that is a partial patch, who made the previous patch and has there been any news about progress? I'm willing to wait but in this thread there has been no indication about an eventual new patch.
One person made part 1 (chapters 1-3), someone made another for part 2 (chapter 4), now the new chapter 4 has all chapters merged together.

If you don't want to wait, open up script.rpy, and start replacing names.

I don't have time atm to look, maybe later tonight I can see about merging both partial patches....but kind of pointless till all the bugfixes are out, and I think the mod will have it updated anyway fully soon to.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
nope still the same, new game speedrun through with ctrl held down. Haven't done anything at all with veronica but still get the preg test scene. Library loop is fixed though
I have updated the bugfix, it should be corrected now.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
I'd get rid of the text box, especially during scenes where there's no text dialog at all, looks silly to have it keep reappearing, and coincidentally, many scenes are framed in such a way that's its just obscuring the action, at the very least, a slider to reduce it to zero.

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
It's very unfortunate but you made a mess of this game with the changes you instituted. If I were you I would go back in the game to the point where the MC had sex with the Mother and start after that point. Everything else you totally bugged after that point. I have no idea why you tried to make the changes you did but it really ruined the game to the point that it is unplayable. I did 3 different restarts on this release and ended up with three different ending points. That is just not good at all. There was no issue at all during the 3rd chapter (where the MC and Mom had sex). After that it's become more buggier when a swarm of flies. Again do yourself a favor and your community and start right after the point they had sex. No game should ever be this buggy and incoherent. Especially, one that has the potential as this one, which is good until this release. I really hope you don't take the advice you are getting personal and stop altogether like some games of the past...cough cough...A mother's love...where the game dev got upset because he put out a bad release and was criticized for it by his community and gave up on it all together. You can fix this if you just go back to the previous working chapter and start from there.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
is there an incest patch, I remember there used to be one, but I can't find it ...
Not updated as I've said a few times already, because Chapters 1-3 were separated from Chapter 4, now Chapters 1-4 are merged, so the patch/s will need update.

Or....

I have updated the bugfix only here and my compressed post is now updated now to.

Thread should be updated to, if you don't want to download the whole thing again or compressed again, use the "bugfix" only I posted above.

If you want incest just use this for now: Mod - Ren'Py - Juno's Task - Walkthrough Mod [v0.4.0b] [LightmanP]
It's very unfortunate but you made a mess of this game with the changes you instituted. If I were you I would go back in the game to the point where the MC had sex with the Mother and start after that point. Everything else you totally bugged after that point. I have no idea why you tried to make the changes you did but it really ruined the game to the point that it is unplayable. I did 3 different restarts on this release and ended up with three different ending points. That is just not good at all. There was no issue at all during the 3rd chapter (where the MC and Mom had sex). After that it's become more buggier when a swarm of flies. Again do yourself a favor and your community and start right after the point they had sex. No game should ever be this buggy and incoherent. Especially, one that has the potential as this one, which is good until this release. I really hope you don't take the advice you are getting personal and stop altogether like some games of the past...cough cough...A mother's love...where the game dev got upset because he put out a bad release and was criticized for it by his community and gave up on it all together. You can fix this if you just go back to the previous working chapter and start from there.
No, they are constantly working and fixing the game. Even a new post on Patreon saying to the effect they've not been a good developer of late and wanting to change that and get things fixed.

I realize that Juno's Task is not at its best in its current version. I have not been the best developer and I really want to change things around and improve it. The last update really highlighted my weaknesses in development.

Bugs/Grammar issues are definitely something I don't want to repeat going forward, since it can kill the experience of the game and story, so as that is something that I want to address.

Also Update Schedule is something I am already going to change and address, by having more frequent updates.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes