Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Am I supposed to download ch 3, 3.5, and 4 or is 4 all chapters?
Where is chapter 1 and 2?

This should be in the OP considering how confusing it looks

Reactions: Sirren

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
WERE THE PART 1 AND 2 ?
Am I supposed to download ch 3, 3.5, and 4 or is 4 all chapters?
Where is chapter 1 and 2?

This should be in the OP considering how confusing it looks
Maybe folks could read the change log?

Chapter 4 Part 1 (Chap4Preview) is in the OP, and Chapter 4 is not part of Chapter 3 yet, so yes if you never played it, you need download Chapter 3.5 which has all chapters except Chapter 4 for now, read below.

READ THIS FOR CHAPTER 4 INFORMATION

Hello,

This part one of Chapter 4 of Juno's Task.

Due to poor development, I had to split Chapter 4 into parts.

Ultimately, I didn't want to do this but I think in the end it forced me to focus on the VN more than I have in the past couple of months. I don't intend for their to be more than 2 parts. I essentially see it as "Partially completed" (part 1) version and "Finished Version" (part 2)

Part 1 focuses on setting the "scene" for the potential conflicts various LIs and MC will face. Conflicts/conflict resolution will be more in the next part.

I had to detach this part from the original VN, since I need to finish the alternate (the bad choice) paths. So to have something out this month, this Part 1 version follows the "good" paths MC would've taken. So it is like a kinetic version

The Completed Version will be part of the entire VN

Part 1 is about 550ish (With some more to come) new renders and 140 old/seen renders. You will know what those are.

The only pro to separating in parts, is that I can change/react to feedback better. But other than that, it's not great in parts.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
These renders look great and has most of my favorite tags (no anal tag is a bit of a bummer).
Any animations? What about music and sound? :unsure:

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Maybe folks could read the change log?

Chapter 4 Part 1 (Chap4Preview) is in the OP, and Chapter 4 is not part of Chapter 3 yet, so yes if you never played it, you need download Chapter 3.5.

READ THIS FOR CHAPTER 4 INFORMATION
Well the changelog is still kind of confusing.
But now I understand that Chapter 3/3.5 is the full game up to that version while 4 is half of the update that will later be merged with the main game when done

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well the changelog is still kind of confusing.
But now I understand that Chapter 3/3.5 is the full game up to that version while 4 is half of the update that will later be merged with the main game when done

It will probably be sometime before it's updated back to one single VN as well. v3.5 is already there for Windows.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
ty did your game play the 3.5 content after installing the update mine ended at 3
v3.5 (the update to v3.5 is 80MB) I think is only bugfixes. For Windows it's already v3.5.

As for Chapter 4 it is separate in the OP, and needs to be played separate, it's not an update to apply over top, just play it as its own game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: boobsrcool

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
could somebody please tell me what type of incest there in the game? because the game description of the game its confusing

"the MC has no choice but to go and live temporarily with his father's friend Veronica and her young resident"

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Juno's Task [Chapter 3+4] [JoJozz] Compressed

PC/MAC Chapter 4 Part 1 (504MB/102MB)

PC/MAC Chapter 3.5 (1,84GB/233MB)

Have edit the options.rpy so that each game reflect the correct build number.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
could somebody please tell me what type of incest there in the game? because the game description of the game its confusing

"the MC has no choice but to go and live temporarily with his father's friend Veronica and her young resident"
Mother and sister

May 27, 2017
So Ch4 is split into 2 parts, the 1st part is separate from the main game file (up to Ch3.5). And, the "1st + 2nd part = Complete Ch4" will be added to the main game file, creating Ch1-4, the full package. Needlessly complicated with the "good now, bad later, also conclusion later" updates... Best option would be to wait till Ch4 Part 2 is out and the whole thing is just one single neat file.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes