battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I wanted to check out your game as incest and harem are usually my thing. Really nice renders but I got as far as the clothing shop scene and realized that this is not going to be for me. The lesbian action between the sisters and the BDSM hinted by the mother were an instant turn-off for me. All the women are beautiful but overdeveloped while I prefer more petite and natural builds. I don't mind a variety but the first 5 were all the same type and the women so far have been giving off slutty vibes. I suspect that this is going to be great for someone looking for a fap game but I want a story and romance with my Li's. I wish you the best and I'll check your future work to see if it is more to my liking.

Reactions: Chimba and jojozz

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
The Side Story is incest patched or not? Or is the Incest Patch linked at the OP also for the sidestory?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The Side Story is incest patched or not? Or is the Incest Patch linked at the OP also for the sidestory?
It seems to me that the side story is intentionally written to avoid any turns of phrase that would need to be patched. Once you play it you will realize that there is a bit of a bait-and-switch going on in any case.

invman

Jan 23, 2018
Really good models and renders, i know you probably get that a lot but animations really would make your game one of the best visual-wise

Reactions: VOYEUR

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
While Jojozz is working away on the new update, I wonder what scenes people are looking forward to most in the current and future updates for this game?

ch35cal3.jpg

I hope Callista gets to show those naughty twins how to really handle a man. She seems to exude authority and self confidence and is up there with Veronica and Natalya on the MILF scale for me.
It would be great to see the MC survive her games and eventually turn the tables on her and remind her of the joy of being a woman.

It also wouldn't hurt to make Juno very proud of the Mc by utterly drenching that hungry uterus of hers in front of her daughters.

ch2gym35.jpg

I do hope in the next update or further in the future of this game that we get another scene with Lia. She is sweet in her own right and its not her fault that Natalya is so fucking mindmeltingly hot and virile.

ch3jadenight32.jpg
May hasn't seen the Mc pumping a sticky load into Jades mouth (yet), but she must be curious as to what is improving Jades attitude so much. I wonder if she and Jade might start slowly taking up each others archetypes as Jade becomes closer and closer to love and getting the bareback breeding she deserves.

It might be hot to see Jade becoming more affectionate, bookish and motherly as she falls for the MC whilst May is overcome by her urges and starts dressing in a more enticing manner for a woman of her age. Maybe she could even mirror Jades intro and get a Juno approved face painting in a quiet corner of her library...

I'm sure whatever Jojozz and his supporters come up with will be hot and worth the wait at the end of the day!

Last edited:

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
While Jojozz is working away on the new update, I wonder what scenes people are looking forward to most in the current and future updates for this game?

View attachment 2296854

I hope Callista gets to show those naughty twins how to really handle a man. She seems to exude authority and self confidence and is up there with Veronica and Natalya on the MILF scale for me.
It would be great to see the MC survive her games and eventually turn the tables on her and remind her of the joy of being a woman.

It also wouldn't hurt to make Juno very proud of the Mc by utterly drenching that hungry uterus of hers in front of her daughters.

View attachment 2298730

I do hope in the next update or further in the future of this game that we get another scene with Lia. She is sweet in her own right and not her fault that Natalya is so fucking mindmeltingly hot and virile.

View attachment 2298820
May hasn't seen the Mc pumping a sticky load into Jades mouth (yet), but she must be curious as to what is improving Jades attitude so much. I wonder if she and Jade might start slowly taking up each others archetypes as Jade becomes closer and closer to love and getting the bareback breeding she deserves.

It might be hot to see Jade becoming more affectionate, bookish and motherly as she falls for the MC whilst May is overcome by her urges and starts dressing in a more enticing manner for a woman of her age. Maybe she could even mirror Jades intro and get a Juno approved face painting in a quiet corner of her library...

I'm sure whatever Jojozz and his supporters come up with will be hot and worth the wait at the end of the day!
I expect scenes with Natalya (my favorite) Veronica and Juno... and I think so too, the wait is worth it because the game is visually great!!!

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes