S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Enjoying the game so far. Love the the mom has a hairy pussy, hope more of the girls do too.

Game feels kinda slow, but not torturously slow.

One kinda complaint if have is just now, Juno told the girl working in the café that her boyfriend is cheating on her with her mother and that she should dump him. Under normal circumstances I'd fully agree without comment.

But as it stands and how it's going, under Juno's command we're going to be dating multiple women, and their mothers, in some of those cases without them all knowing. So we'd be kinda if not literally doing the same thing she suggested someone dump their boyfriend over. In many ways we're worse, because we're going to be cheating not just with their mothers, but with many other women as well, and be getting all of them pregnant.

Don't get me wrong, i love harem games and having all the girls, as anyone who recognizes my name could attest, but I hate cheating. So the highlighted hypocrisy kinda hit me the wrong way. Not that many harems in harem games don't start with some degree of cheating or cheating adjacent behavior but still.

Reactions: xxxavier and Punto

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just finished all the current content. Really looking forward to see where the story goes and how the cast get developed.

Curious as to over what time frame the game is going to be, hoping it's not just the summer. I really want the pregnancies to be more than epilogue, would love to have sex with the pregnant ladies.

On the topic of getting the girls pregnant, I'm disappointed in the lack of acknowledgement of risk, positive or negative, after cumming inside our mom and sister.

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Enjoying the game so far. Love the the mom has a hairy pussy, hope more of the girls do too.

Game feels kinda slow, but not torturously slow.

One kinda complaint if have is just now, Juno told the girl working in the café that her boyfriend is cheating on her with her mother and that she should dump him. Under normal circumstances I'd fully agree without comment.

But as it stands and how it's going, under Juno's command we're going to be dating multiple women, and their mothers, in some of those cases without them all knowing. So we'd be kinda if not literally doing the same thing she suggested someone dump their boyfriend over. In many ways we're worse, because we're going to be cheating not just with their mothers, but with many other women as well, and be getting all of them pregnant.

Don't get me wrong, i love harem games and having all the girls, as anyone who recognizes my name could attest, but I hate cheating. So the highlighted hypocrisy kinda hit me the wrong way. Not that many harems in harem games don't start with some degree of cheating or cheating adjacent behavior but still.
I think you make a valid point in Juno's logic, however you could just as easily say that Juno simply wants her champion to perform the best that he can so that he can succeed in his mission. Yes, she is being a hypocrite, however is she valid in being a hypocrite? I would say, especially since that line that you are referring to was a throw away line meant to be used for comedic purposes.

I would say that the game will not punish you for not cheating. You can certainly run a solo path and still achieve Juno's Task. I believe that the harem simply appeals to more people as more people like harems.

Reactions: jojozz and Mint-ER#

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think you make a valid point in Juno's logic, however you could just as easily say that Juno simply wants her champion to perform the best that he can so that he can succeed in his mission. Yes, she is being a hypocrite, however is she valid in being a hypocrite? I would say, especially since that line that you are referring to was a throw away line meant to be used for comedic purposes.

I would say that the game will not punish you for not cheating. You can certainly run a solo path and still achieve Juno's Task. I believe that the harem simply appeals to more people as more people like harems.
Oh yea I'm 100% playing the harem route, I just hope that at some point the harem and sharing becomes open and willing, that all the girls know and are happy to share, even if it has to be a bit messy to start

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes