NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Played up to the 3.0 update. I kind of like the cliffhanger. This game would be nearly as good if it wasn't for Freya lurking in the background looking to screw everything up. I also think that Crystal is her daughter based on her comments about her mother and brother so it will be interesting to see whose side she is on.

Last edited:

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Unofficial Android Port of :

Juno's Task [v0.3] + LightmanP WT Mod + IC Patch

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord
Hey bro can u update its android port for v3.5

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
This scene isn't in main game. Its in Side-story Mini Game
This is a scene from the standalone side story game "Milf Dilemma" and it isn't a dream but rather Juno's daughters misbehaving using their illusion powers, so the sex is real. The scene is pretty hot anyway and adds some flavor to the story.
Thank you both, I didn't even notice the mini-game until you pointed it out. (y)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi first of all thank you for let us play you game. I just find the game some hours back and i play it till the end :ROFLMAO:
I really like the character, all the women are gorgeous! :love: And i really like the mother character (ofc with the patch on).

If i can give you an advice. Perhaps you do not need it, but in case i give it anyway.
As i say i play till the end, and there was only two things that disappoint me a little.
The sex scene with Valeria and the sex scene with Veronica.
Now I would like you to understand that it's not that I didn't like them. I found them very beautiful as scenes. But this two sex scene are too short. Compare to the two sex scenes, you can do when Juno rewards you by letting you dream towards the end.
My advice is make it more longer! Just add some variation in. But as i say perhaps you do not need me adivce. Perhaps you do this two scene short, only because it was their first time. But in case thinks about it. Because that two lady (mother/sister) deserve a more longer scene every time they do love :love::ROFLMAO:

Also i think? There is a missing linee at the start of the game?
When the MC go the first time in the cloth store. Callista never mentione her name. But after Callista find the MC with her two daughter... magically the MC call her Callista. :LOL: and i was like... wtf... when she say her name? I also reload the save, and she never say her name to the MC. So i was like... perhaps there is a missing linee here?

Anyway thank you! Hope to see an update really soon because this game is really good!

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes