1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
did removing the incest patch also change how the girls refer to their moms? they all keep using their moms first name instead of calling them mom or mother

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
But I finished H.S. at 17, does that make me Bullwinkle smart? I wish u graphic artists match the drapes and curtains. You know that is why the blonde false myth was born right? So much peroxide soaking, or dyes. Once or twice ok, when it is so habit forming.Spy movies / songs, say, they have changed so many times they do not know what they look like. A lot more not to be recognized if that is your desire.
TALKING HEADS: SAME AS IT EVER WAS

Three chapters 2 bj, 2hj, two69, then wham finally coitus. Mom scene the white pages after each suppose pulsation hurts the eyes of your viewers, fix that, the black screens were annoying enough, but could be equated with scene changes. The white screens are like punishment. Its like downloading from MEGA, going from black screen to full page white then back to black with the downloading. Learn from mistakes and do better, its got potential. But a guy that has a summer schedule and task list for survival, and is as naive as that mc twat, reminds me of the demigod you threw in there wimpy. You can do it... Schneider waterboy....

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
did removing the incest patch also change how the girls refer to their moms? they all keep using their moms first name instead of calling them mom or mother
Yes, because Patreon wouldn't like that....

From what I am reading there seems to be a few bugs. I guess I will just wait for a fixed version.
There are 2 bugs, which are easy fixes...and you can do yourself.

You will be waiting a long time if you do that..

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Yes, because Patreon wouldn't like that....

There are 2 bugs, which are easy fixes...and you can do yourself.

You will be waiting a long time if you do that..
makes sense i guess. i do with patreon would back off more, but they are beholden to the credit card companies who would leave if they relaxed their guidlines

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
makes sense i guess. i do with patreon would back off more, but they are beholden to the credit card companies who would leave if they relaxed their guidlines
And whoever decides to update the patch will need to do it with the new updated bugfix script to.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
So...pregnancy tag not here. So pregnancy won't be in the story or will be added later as it gets confirmed?

Maevos

May 4, 2019
I started the game without the patch but I am somewhat hesitant about it. Which makes more sense for the story, incest or no incest? :unsure:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I started the game without the patch but I am somewhat hesitant about it. Which makes more sense for the story, incest or no incest? :unsure:
Well play the first 10 minutes and see, then wait for an update for the patch then play for 10 minutes and see which.

The WT mod is partially updated with the patch.

But really this:

with his father's friend Veronica and her young resident, Valerie
Ha "friend" and "young resident" uhhhuuuuh :whistle:

lkta

May 3, 2017
Why is there a morning visit from Veronica with the pregnancy test even though there hasn't been any sex scene with her?
i have this too, started new game and got this scene witht he veronica sex flashback & preggo test despite not haveing any sort of relationship with her & also had the library both scenes bug

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i have this too, started new game and got this scene witht he veronica sex flashback & preggo test despite not haveing any sort of relationship with her & also had the library both scenes bug
There is bugfix that you can do manually, or use the bugfix I posted...

lkta

May 3, 2017
There is bugfix that you can do manually, or use the bugfix I posted...
Still the same after downloading & applying your fix, Veronica is still sat on the toilet with the pregnancy test despite me never having done anything with her.

Did the movie & 69 with jade, fucked valerie, did the juno beach then tried both dreams & skip, saw the taron stuff then woke up the next morning to veroonica being there with a test as if i had fucked her the evening before but i didn't even see her. The whole scene is quite odd as the val conversation seems to imply that some time has passed with her starting off with "remember when..." yet as far as i can tell it wasless than 24 hours ago too..

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Still the same after downloading & applying your fix, Veronica is still sat on the toilet with the pregnancy test despite me never having done anything with her.

Did the movie & 69 with jade, fucked valerie, did the juno beach then tried both dreams & skip, saw the taron stuff then woke up the next morning to veroonica being there with a test as if i had fucked her the evening before but i didn't even see her
Variables have changed, I'm guessing you would need to start a new game for them to take effect.

lkta

May 3, 2017
Variables have changed, I'm guessing you would need to start a new game for them to take effect.
nope still the same, new game speedrun through with ctrl held down. Haven't done anything at all with veronica but still get the preg test scene. Library loop is fixed though

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021

Did the movie & 69 with jade, fucked valerie, did the juno beach then tried both dreams & skip, saw the taron stuff then woke up the next morning to veroonica being there with a test as if i had fucked her the evening before but i didn't even see her. The whole scene is quite odd as the val conversation seems to imply that some time has passed with her starting off with "remember when..." yet as far as i can tell it wasless than 24 hours ago too..
The pregnant intro scene is something I still have to fix (I made the logic weird for that part), I am sorry its still bugged, I'll try to get it fixed by tomorrow and re-upload

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
1689736225918.png
Could somebody please tell me what type of incest theres in the game? are this girls the MC's mom and sister?? because the game description of the game its confusing

"the MC has no choice but to go and live temporarily with his father's friend Veronica and her young resident"

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes