- - -

Mac:

- - -

UPDATED WITH BUGFIXES....

Last edited:

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
She's back :love:

NOTE: None of the incest patches will work, they will need to be updated since all the chapters are now merged together, you've been warned! Don't use them.
I'm surprised JoJozz hasn't taken the approach of using player defined relationships to get around the incest crackdown on Patreon. I guess at this point it would result in quite a bit of work to implement the checks in his code, which I can completely understand.

Reactions: Logber

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Inc patch for Ch 1-3?
There is no updated patch, the game is now Chapter 1-4, it's been merged together, you have to wait for an update as I noted above.

NOTE: None of the incest patches will work, they will need to be updated since all the chapters are now merged together, you've been warned! Don't use them.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
SonsOLiberty said:

I'm surprised JoJozz hasn't taken the approach of using player defined relationships to get around the incest crackdown on Patreon. I guess at this point it would result in quite a bit of work to implement the checks in his code, which I can

Patch works fine for me.
Clipboard01.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Punto and Logber

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm surprised JoJozz hasn't taken the approach of using player defined relationships to get around the incest crackdown on Patreon. I guess at this point it would result in quite a bit of work to implement the checks in his code, which I can

Patch works fine for me.
View attachment 2779103
It will only work so far, it's not updated for the "new content".

Reactions: slick97

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Even with newest content ? :unsure:
It needs to be updated each time new content comes out. It will work until you come to the newest content.

The patch ends here for Chapter 4 Part 1. This update adds new content.

scene
show 0blac
with dissolve
stop music fadeout 2.0
play music "audio/Title.mp3" fadein 2.0
scene
show patrons
"That is the end of part 1 for Chapter 4."
"Thank you!!!"
Also the other patch only has chapter 1-3.

Reactions: Logber
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes