Mark17

May 15, 2017
Hey jojozz after this update, you gonna pause the development!?

In the last title post seems like.
Updates about VN + Pausing June

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Hey jojozz after this update, you gonna pause the development!?

In the last title post seems like.
Updates about VN + Pausing June
Yeah, sorry, I paused my patreon but I am continuing on the VN since I didn't finish my obligation in May. I figured out the render queue and I have just a couple last things to finish. For sure it will be in the beginning of June.

Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020
Still figuring out how to add her into the game in way that doesn't feel like she is just added for the sake of it. I am open to ideas :)
Maybe she will have a Side Story dedicated to her. That might work better
jojozz Well one idea is u can simply add her like she came to visit and got attracted to the MC same like his mom and sister due to being in that place

And second she can be introduced in the story who knows what is happening in the town and can help further with the goddesses objectives.

And third can be she was influenced (before even MC was born) with whatever is happening in town and left because she couldn't bear it..but came back to save his daughter and grandchildren..but gets influenced again but this time she wants it

Maybe others can contribute to the ideas as well..

Well side story can work..but to be a part of main story sounds appealing and will have more impact with storyline as well as how she can become close with MC and rest..

Reactions: jojozz

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
Still figuring out how to add her into the game in way that doesn't feel like she is just added for the sake of it. I am open to ideas :)
Maybe she will have a Side Story dedicated to her. That might work better
She could be down to visit her grandkids and end up convincing both of the younger women they should have children..

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It's also good and in the process she becomes pregnant as well
MC better get some chicks pregnant if he wants to keep his pee pee. Juno is not making an idle threat. She will wack off his wiener if he doesn't come through with the procreation.

Reactions: Mint-ER#

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Hope we don't get just an ''oopps i is pregnarrt' scene randomly after sex.

I want the girls urging the MC to plow their fields and sow his seed in them. To breed them and make them bear his child.

Surprise unexpected pregnancy strikes me as so unsexy by comparison.

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Hope we don't get just an ''oopps i is pregnarrt' scene randomly after sex.

I want the girls urging the MC to plow their fields and sow his seed in them. To breed them and make them bear his child.

Surprise unexpected pregnancy strikes me as so unsexy by comparison.
Luckily for you, in the latest update it was made clear by Juno that in order for the LIs to get pregnant, they have to want to bear MC's seed. So, no need to worry about that.

Choker8x8

Jul 21, 2017
I really liked this game, and was a patron for awhile but taking this long for an update is just too much. And spending all this time on side stuff just slowing down the VN progress. Can't justify supporting which is a shame because the story, the characters, and the render could not be better.

Last edited:

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
I really liked this game, and was a patron for awhile but taking this long for an update is just too much. And spending all this time on side stuff just slowing down the VN progress. Can't justify supporting which is a shame because the story, the characters, and the render could not be better.
I understand your decision, especially with this latest update things got pretty out of hand with how long it took. Definitely has been a wake-up call to be more balanced with my approach. I do like do sides things because it allows me to try different types of rendering, lighting, modeling, etc... out but it should have never been the forefront of my content. The VN should always take precedent.

I appreciate the feedback and the support you have given :)

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
jojozz a question how many renderings will this part 2 have and is it too far from release?
Not including the update I did with the Callista scenes and the Lilith preview scenes, the new renders are currently at 1,077 renders with some more in queue.

With release date, I want to be done with it by this weekend but might do half of what is done for patrons by tomorrow with the rest being this weekend

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes