jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Only just discovered this game after seeing a recommendation for it on an AVN Discord, and am very glad I did. This is an excellent game. The story has evolved and grown more intriguing with each chapter, and I’m definitely hooked. It also looks great… the female models and renders are just gorgeous. Love the humor in the game as well, particularly the scenes with Juno and her helpers. The MC is actually likeable, and the main LIs are all adorable, so I expect it will be hard to avoid the harem ending. The cameos are also cool. The inclusion of some animated sex scenes would be welcome however, as would the correction of the many typos in the dialogue (perhaps the Dev needs more help with this?). A game this good deserves a lot more exposure than what it’s currently getting, but maybe there are plans to make it available on other platforms(?). I hope the Dev keeps up the great work, and I can’t wait for the next update. Will be supporting on Patreon.
I appreciate the feedback! And I am surprised you found this game dicussed somewhere other than f95 lol. The typos is definitely something I am trying to adjust. I think when I get the update done, I tend to release it too quickly and not fix everything. I am planning on animations and have been looking on how to exporting daz models into blender, animating there and then importing them back into daz. They do add a lot more than stills.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Could you please clarify the situation with the downloads? I'd like to play the game from the beginning, but it appears that only chapters 3 & 4 are available. How do I access Chapters 1 & 2? Or is each of the downloads the entire game to THAT point?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Could you please clarify the situation with the downloads? I'd like to play the game from the beginning, but it appears that only chapters 3 & 4 are available. How do I access Chapters 1 & 2? Or is each of the downloads the entire game to THAT point?
Chapter 3 includes Chapters 1-3, Chapter 4 is standalone for right now until the dev get around to merging them sometime down the line.

FunkyMunky60

Jul 9, 2022
I might possibly qualify to be a historian by the end of this game with it delving into ancient Greek, ancient Roman and Norse mythologies the way it does. Every time the name of another God or Goddess gets dropped in-game, I find myself googleing it for more info. Makes for some interesting reading. I’m curious to see whether the Dev is going to eventually entertain the MC having full-on sexual interactions with one or more of the Goddesses (Juno, Freya [Freyja], Sophia). This practice wasn’t exactly unknown…according to Greek mythology Aphrodite had mortal lovers, and even had a son to one of them (a Trojan shepherd).

Talking of LIs, I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that my in-game preferences mirror those IRL….I’ve always been drawn to mischievous, “bad” girls (though sometimes to my detriment), so I’m really invested in the stories of Jade and Sophie. Can’t wait for more scenes involving these adorable two.

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Hi jojozz, I'm sorry to bother you, but I wanted to ask if you maybe think to eventually publish Juno's Task on Steam too, once it will be completed?
Yeah I was definitely considering it! It probably wouldn't be right after it finished, since I wanted to go back and polish the game. Especially the first chapter, I hate how all my original models looked like lol. Thanks for the suggestion :)

Mar 29, 2021
Yeah I was definitely considering it! It probably wouldn't be right after it finished, since I wanted to go back and polish the game. Especially the first chapter, I hate how all my original models looked like lol. Thanks for the suggestion :)
Wonderful to know, I'm really looking forward to that, no matter the time needed, thank you very much!!! (y)

Reactions: jojozz

HX_Eros

Jun 7, 2021
Does anyone know where the Fan Signatures pics are?
I would like to see what they look like and add the best one.

Reactions: Mint-ER#

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Which part does the game start with? I am confused chapter 3 or chapter 4. Then where are chapter 1 and 2???
wait just a correction.
Episode 3 includes 1 and 2
The 4th episode is a standalone episode because it is just the part 1 FOR NOW, until the dev releases another update

Reactions: AdultFunGamer

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Which part does the game start with? I am confused chapter 3 or chapter 4. Then where are chapter 1 and 2???
Juno's Task [Chapter 3+4] [JoJozz] Compressed

PC/MAC Chapter 4 Part 1 (504MB/102MB) Workupload

PC/MAC Chapter 3.5 (1,84GB/233MB) Workupload

Have edit the options.rpy so that each game reflect the correct build number.
Here the compressed versions

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
I don't know what I'm doing wrong here, but the i-patch in the game folder doesn't change anything. Probably because the patches are swapped. Once an I-Patch for chapter 3.5 then an I-Patch for Chapter 4. All mixed up. I do not understand anymore

Reactions: Fapmaister
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes