Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The latest release was just part 1 of 2 for Chapter 4. The next part will release in the future, when exactly I don't know
The dev detached it from the main game so that they could get the update out faster, since it doesn't require all the extra steps of adding and rendering the bad paths.
I am confuse, changelog goes initial release > ch. 3 > ch. 4

Umm do I ASSuME ch. 3 is the 1st Part and ch. 4 is the rest and together they contain all the content?

I'm Not a game dev but Maybe if he/she/it/they read this they'd consider using simpler labeling for content releases?
Other players are O.K. with this ...
learn to behave and actually read the same page you post on in this thread.
This is the good of the story, without the bad endings, those come later.

• Angry
Reactions: OleJackRipper

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I'm probably an hour or two into playing this (just finished the part where he explores the town for the first time and ends up getting blue balled by either his mother or sister), and I just wanted to ask. Does the MC show some character development? Or the whole game just going to him getting punked out by everyone he meets and then getting flustered over it?

• Angry
Reactions: MikeOG

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm probably an hour or two into playing this (just finished the part where he explores the town for the first time and ends up getting blue balled by either his mother or sister), and I just wanted to ask. Does the MC show some character development? Or the whole game just going to him getting punked out by everyone he meets and then getting flustered over it?
Nah. He is too busy trying to keep Juno from cutting his dick off to grow as a person.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
sorry I discovered this game that seems interesting to me both in the tags and in the story
I would like to start from the beginning, can I safely download the chapter 4 version?
I ask because just below you left the chapter 3 version and I don't want it to be subdivided and what should I do to look for the first chapters?
ps.
Sorry if you've already answered this question previously from other people, but I don't speak English very well and I struggle to read entire pages.
thank you very much to those who will answer me kindly (y)

Reactions: MikeOG

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
sorry I discovered this game that seems interesting to me both in the tags and in the story
I would like to start from the beginning, can I safely download the chapter 4 version?
I ask because just below you left the chapter 3 version and I don't want it to be subdivided and what should I do to look for the first chapters?
ps.
Sorry if you've already answered this question previously from other people, but I don't speak English very well and I struggle to read entire pages.
thank you very much to those who will answer me kindly (y)
You need to download them separately

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
so it would be 1-2-3 with chapter 3 and then 4 separately?
Thanks again and sorry if I misunderstood
Yep! Chapter 4 isn't "complete" yet - jojozz hasn't finished the choices/bad paths and there's some more plot he wants to cover - so it's released separately for now. AFAIK once it's done, it'll be released as chapters 1-4 together :) Ch. 4 is like a beta/sneak peek for now

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Yep! Chapter 4 isn't "complete" yet - jojozz hasn't finished the choices/bad paths and there's some more plot he wants to cover - so it's released separately for now. AFAIK once it's done, it'll be released as chapters 1-4 together :) Ch. 4 is like a beta/sneak peek for now
Thank you very much for the very clear information. I wish you a good evening

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Anyone could share latest news ?

Just information about renders etc.

Hello everyone,

Happy (late) St. Paddys Day!

I like doing holiday renders so you might see something tomorrow ;)

I wrote a post yesterday in regards to . Please read through it and let me know your thoughts.

Hope you all are having a nice weekend,

jojozz

Reactions: Mint-ER# and Ara-sH
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes