CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
are the scenes animated??
No, and that's a pity! I mean, this game has gorgeous female models (the sister is fucking hot, IMO), the few sex scenes are good, but the entire stuff is not animated. I think, if this Developper could hire an animator and integrate him into his team, then the game would be so much better.

HX_Eros

Jun 7, 2021
Chapter 3 has chapters 1 & 2 included in it. So make it happen. I love it so far, I may hit up their .
Love the art, choices that can be made, and I love how the MC is flawed. He is not stuck on himself, and he must be built up. "Show don't tell," will always be a winning formula in my eyes.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0004.png

Keep the chapters coming.
Cheers...
tumblr_p9pkurv7qe1vqbvcbo3_540.gif

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Dunno if it was already answered ; can't find the answer anywhere.
So will Ch4 be fusioned with the other 3 in the future ?

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Still need to do part 2, and not sure if part 2 will also be separate as well, then merge them after.
[/QUOTE]
It is planned to be merged, so part 1 acts as a intro/preview and part 2 is the full version with all chapters and choices connected

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Yes, it's under the change log.

Still need to do part 2, and not sure if part 2 will also be separate as well, then merge them after.
It is planned to be merged, so part 1 acts as a intro/preview and part 2 is the full version with all chapters and choices connected
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the answers ; can't believe I forgot to check the changelog, I'm pretty out of it. Sorry and thanks again

Reactions: jojozz

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks for the answers ; can't believe I forgot to check the changelog, I'm pretty out of it. Sorry and thanks again
[/QUOTE]

No worries, a lot don't look at the stuff under spoilers. I don't sometimes just out of habit ;)

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
Juno's Task [Chapter 3+4] [JoJozz] Compressed

PC/MAC Chapter 4 Part 1 (504MB/102MB) Workupload

PC/MAC Chapter 3.5 (1,84GB/233MB) Workupload

Have edit the options.rpy so that each game reflect the correct build number.
Does this include Chapter 1 & 2?

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
does there is any sex with the mommy ???:unsure: and also does the story worth playing ???:coffee:

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes