JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
yes and yes
I saw a bit of the game today you say story yes ???? I guess everyone Got his own idea of story I mean The mother did Jump her Son Like Horny S*** That to me is Just turn Off
Story Example Dating My Daughter & Once in a life time & The Most Forbidden Love in the World

Reactions: Kipling

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
I saw a bit of the game today you say story yes ???? I guess everyone Got his own idea of story I mean The mother did Jump her Son Like Horny S*** That to me is Just turn Off
Story Example Dating My Daughter & Once in a life time & The Most Forbidden Love in the World
Uh, perhaps you should at least play out the intro which would be the first day. That will explain why the "mother" jumped her "son". This game's story is good, but if you don't give it a chance then you'll never know.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Uh, perhaps you should at least play out the intro which would be the first day. That will explain why the "mother" jumped her "son". This game's story is good, but if you don't give it a chance then you'll never know.
the indian Place that give the son Some Hidden Power ???

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
the indian Place that give the son Some Hidden Power ???
Indian place? What are you talking about?

Hm, I think you're talking about the Greek God Juno giving MC a head start with getting the ladies. He actually has to work to get the women. He has a character arc as his character is flawed and we will come to see how he overcomes those flaws in time.

Honestly, the story speaks for itself. People on this thread understand that. I don't know if you're actually paying attention to the story as you're saying "Indian Place" and "Hidden Power" which just screams that you're not. You're more than welcome to say the game's story is bad, but you should at least know what you're talking about.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Indian place? What are you talking about?

Hm, I think you're talking about the Greek God Juno giving MC a head start with getting the ladies. He actually has to work to get the women. He has a character arc as his character is flawed and we will come to see how he overcomes those flaws in time.

Honestly, the story speaks for itself. People on this thread understand that. I don't know if you're actually paying attention to the story as you're saying "Indian Place" and "Hidden Power" which just screams that you're not. You're more than welcome to say the game's story is bad, but you should at least know what you're talking about.
I just saw bunch of games Forgive me for If My Simple Exaplan didn't get to everyone I mean I saw Dreams of Desire a Bit of Tamas Awakening saw other Html Games Got the same idea of Greek Gods Or even Indian Or Egyptian all Same Idea the Games that did Stuck With me I did say DMD & Dark Neighbourhood even though i didn't like some of the models but what a Story & the Visit Just wow And Milky Touch started so well But sadly didn't Keep up with the same lvl & My Legacy Just What Crazy Dude Lovely and Funny & Babysitter what Lovely Action like story & Love and Submission sadly Abandoned & here a game I wished to see it Completed and it was Mostly about God Of Lust Kinda But Not like The other Games At all It was About How some Males Could steal Other Girls Without Much Work only by a Touch}Chains Pleasure{

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
Definitely action speak louder than words, but I definitely don't want to take that long to do any sort of update again. I feel better now on how to approach the VN.
Hello. Thank you for this wonderful game. We had a little bit delay for the latest update but the update was good and now I think we'll not need to wait this much between each updates but still because you don't have any discord server linked and of the high hype of few fans like mine can you please give us an approximate wait time between each updates?
It'll help a little to know the approx time of next update release after completing a new update right? So please an approximate wait time

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Yanno. If I were to make one request for a script change, it would be where Freya bothers you in Juno's realm. I want to spit in her face before she leaves.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I just saw bunch of games Forgive me for If My Simple Exaplan didn't get to everyone I mean I saw Dreams of Desire a Bit of Tamas Awakening saw other Html Games Got the same idea of Greek Gods Or even Indian Or Egyptian all Same Idea the Games that did Stuck With me I did say DMD & Dark Neighbourhood even though i didn't like some of the models but what a Story & the Visit Just wow And Milky Touch started so well But sadly didn't Keep up with the same lvl & My Legacy Just What Crazy Dude Lovely and Funny & Babysitter what Lovely Action like story & Love and Submission sadly Abandoned & here a game I wished to see it Completed and it was Mostly about God Of Lust Kinda But Not like The other Games At all It was About How some Males Could steal Other Girls Without Much Work only by a Touch}Chains Pleasure{
Yup. Cause a run on sentence with zero punctuation and random capitalization is anything anyone is going to bother to read. Cause, clearly, we should put more effort into making it make sense than you could be assed.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
if im understanding right chapter 4 is not part of the main storyline so basically filler chapter

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
Not a filler chapter. The latest release was just part 1 of 2 for Chapter 4. The next part will release in the future, when exactly I don't know
i was ask cuz dev said he detached it from the original game so i was wondering if it was just filler or wat

Reactions: InfamousGuy

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
i was ask cuz dev said he detached it from the original game so i was wondering if it was just filler or wat
The dev detached it from the main game so that they could get the update out faster, since it doesn't require all the extra steps of adding and rendering the bad paths.

Makes sense in my eyes.

Reactions: kwazi

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
The dev detached it from the main game so that they could get the update out faster, since it doesn't require all the extra steps of adding and rendering the bad paths.

Makes sense in my eyes.
thxs for letting me know it does make sense wen its spelled out like that

Reactions: InfamousGuy

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I am confuse, changelog goes initial release > ch. 3 > ch. 4

Umm do I ASSuME ch. 3 is the 1st Part and ch. 4 is the rest and together they contain all the content?

I'm Not a game dev but Maybe if he/she/it/they read this they'd consider using simpler labeling for content releases?

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes