Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys just to understand... on the main page the game is just a preview of the chapter4? Not the complete chapter 4 right?
Just to understand, if i need to play it or wait.

Thank you

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So guys just to understand... on the main page the game is just a preview of the chapter4? Not the complete chapter 4 right?
Just to understand, if i need to play it or wait.

Thank you

It's the "first part of Chapter 4" Part 1 is the good path, the next part is the "bad path". They will both be added into the Chapter 1-3 part at a later date.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
It's the "first part of Chapter 4" Part 1 is the good path, the next part is the "bad path". They will both be added into the Chapter 1-3 part at a later date.
Oh ok. I ask because me old save give me lot of error. Perhaps because this is not the complete chapter 4?
I try to load also an older save, but the game keep telling me missing images. So just do not understand if this problem come with this preview or i need to replay from the scrap again.

Anyway thank you

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Oh ok. I ask because me old save give me lot of error. Perhaps because this is not the complete chapter 4?
I try to load also an older save, but the game keep telling me missing images. So just do not understand if this problem come with this preview or i need to replay from the scrap again.

Anyway thank you

You can't load any saves, Chapter 4 Part 1 is ONLY the good path, there are zero decisions, this is what the path would look like if you made good decisions previously then they will add the bad path later. They just wanted to get something out.

Sometime in the future this will be merged with Chapter 1-3 and become Chapter 1-4 and you should be able to load saves, but I think that is a way off.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
You can't load any saves, Chapter 4 Part 1 is ONLY the good path, there are zero decisions, this is what the path would look like if you made good decisions previously then they will add the bad path later. They just wanted to get something out.

Sometime in the future this will be merged with Chapter 1-3 and become Chapter 1-4 and you should be able to load saves, but I think that is a way off.
bad path ? i did not know it will have a bad one

2TonneJunk

Nov 5, 2019
I'm trying to at least have one game preview (a scene from the game) each month to make sure that even if it takes longer, I'll at least make some progress each month. But I can understand your concerns, Abandoned tags are more common than completed ones :(
It’s not that, I understand how hard it is, I tried Daz myself and wrote a whole story with a script and everything. However, I gave up because DAZ models cost too much and the time needed to learn everything from scratch. I realise the work needed and why it takes so long however, all other projects I bookmark on this site end up saying "abandoned" after a couple of months.

Hopefully this gets to the finishing line because it’s really good because, I want to become a patreon supporter.

Last edited:

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Just a little update on the f95 side:

I plan to release Chapter 4 in May sometime. I have some things to finish up in April, so I don't think I can have it done this month

cheers
Thanks for the announcement
Cant wait for the new update (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: jojozz

FunkyMunky60

Jul 9, 2022
Only just discovered this game after seeing a recommendation for it on an AVN Discord, and am very glad I did. This is an excellent game. The story has evolved and grown more intriguing with each chapter, and I’m definitely hooked. It also looks great… the female models and renders are just gorgeous. Love the humor in the game as well, particularly the scenes with Juno and her helpers. The MC is actually likeable, and the main LIs are all adorable, so I expect it will be hard to avoid the harem ending. The cameos are also cool. The inclusion of some animated sex scenes would be welcome however, as would the correction of the many typos in the dialogue (perhaps the Dev needs more help with this?). A game this good deserves a lot more exposure than what it’s currently getting, but maybe there are plans to make it available on other platforms(?). I hope the Dev keeps up the great work, and I can’t wait for the next update. Will be supporting on Patreon.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes