porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
I understand your decision, especially with this latest update things got pretty out of hand with how long it took. Definitely has been a wake-up call to be more balanced with my approach. I do like do sides things because it allows me to try different types of rendering, lighting, modeling, etc... out but it should have never been the forefront of my content. The VN should always take precedent.

I appreciate the feedback and the support you have given :)
If you manage to reduce the waiting time between updates with the main game, your game will gain in popularity because the story and the content is great... I love it, the characters and the story are great!!!

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Not including the update I did with the Callista scenes and the Lilith preview scenes, the new renders are currently at 1,077 renders with some more in queue.

With release date, I want to be done with it by this weekend but might do half of what is done for patrons by tomorrow with the rest being this weekend
thanks for the information

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
THis is easily one of the best games ive seen here in a while. I wish it had more popularity. the renders are very good and theres an actually captivating story. its so unique to see an mc actually question himself on if going after multiple girls is morally ok. plus the whole goddess feud adds to the story. I cant help but feel bad for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and hope she gets to be happy.
i might be way off base but i personally suspect

over all im looking forward to the next update. and of course for it to eventually be put on steam for me to support the dev and buy

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
THis is easily one of the best games ive seen here in a while. I wish it had more popularity. the renders are very good and theres an actually captivating story. its so unique to see an mc actually question himself on if going after multiple girls is morally ok. plus the whole goddess feud adds to the story. I cant help but feel bad for
and hope she gets to be happy.
i might be way off base but i personally suspect

over all im looking forward to the next update. and of course for it to eventually be put on steam for me to support the dev and buy
That is actually an interesting idea. Callista is absolutely a goddess and i cant wait for the new update.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I know this may be in a previous post, but... Is there a reason for a Ch 1-3 AND a Ch 4 download?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I know this may be in a previous post, but... Is there a reason for a Ch 1-3 AND a Ch 4 download?
It's in the OP in the changlog...

Hello,

This part one of Chapter 4 of Juno's Task.

Due to poor development, I had to split Chapter 4 into parts.

Ultimately, I didn't want to do this but I think in the end it forced me to focus on the VN more than I have in the past couple of months. I don't intend for their to be more than 2 parts. I essentially see it as "Partially completed" (part 1) version and "Finished Version" (part 2)

Part 1 focuses on setting the "scene" for the potential conflicts various LIs and MC will face. Conflicts/conflict resolution will be more in the next part.

I had to detach this part from the original VN, since I need to finish the alternate (the bad choice) paths. So to have something out this month, this Part 1 version follows the "good" paths MC would've taken. So it is like a kinetic version

The Completed Version will be part of the entire VN

Part 1 is about 550ish (With some more to come) new renders and 140 old/seen renders. You will know what those are.

The only pro to separating in parts, is that I can change/react to feedback better. But other than that, it's not great in parts.
More information is here..

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020

Hello!

I wanted to do a post for my $1 tier patrons to give a little update:

Chapter 4 Release tonight for the $5 tier and up!

Here is what I put for the description:
I finished about 2/3rds of what I intend for Chapter 4

Changes:
-610ish new renders
-Merged Chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4

--------------------------------------

Upcoming Updates:
-530ish renders are completed but I need to finish the coding for them.

After they are done, I will be adding them, officially finishing Chapter 4
-Spellchecking and Grammar is still something that needs to be looked through and finished
-Any bugs will be fixed.
-Weird issue where the beginning of Chapter 4 (Morning Scene) defaults to Best Option even if you choose all the wrong options. Will be fixing that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will give an update for plans for July tomorrow!!!
Also commissions will FINALLY resume tomorrow
CHEERS!!!

jojozz

Sounds like we're better off waiting if jojozz won't be lazy :p

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes