lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
Quick question before trying this , does the sex in the game takes time in progressing with characters or its easy and every woman is waiting for a signal from him specially family members cz i dont see "teasing" tag and it worries me ?

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Quick question before trying this , does the sex in the game takes time in progressing with characters or its easy and every woman is waiting for a signal from him specially family members cz i dont see "teasing" tag and it worries me ?
There's some minor teasing from the mother and sister but they get sexual with MC pretty much from the get-go.
The rest of the girls feel more natural. So pretty much a reverse of the formula we see in every other game.
It's still worth trying out though.

Reactions: Mint-ER#

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
There's some minor teasing from the mother and sister but they get sexual with MC pretty much from the get-go.
The rest of the girls feel more natural. So pretty much a reverse of the formula we see in every other game.
It's still worth trying out though.
Well , I tried it for an hour and it was the far opposite of what I look for in a game .

Reactions: Draverik

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
I feel like I got punked downloading the mega download. I finish the download, open the zip and lo and behold! It's a 4.0-03! Same as the previous one.

Who did this?

Where do I actually get the complete 4.1 update?

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
I feel like I got punked downloading the mega download. I finish the download, open the zip and lo and behold! It's a 4.0-03! Same as the previous one.

Who did this?

Where do I actually get the complete 4.1 update?
I checked all the links (v4.1 for PC & Mac) in the OP and they're all working fine, except for the GoFile for Mac.

• Angry
Reactions: GuardianZ

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
The Mega download says 4.1 until you unzip it, then it's 4.0-03
Exactly my point. Seems people cant fucking READ.
Or is it that 4.1 is just a replacement to the previous version with no new content? Just replacement renders? If that is so I'm making a fuss about nothing.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Exactly my point. Seems people cant fucking READ.
Or is it that 4.1 is just a replacement to the previous version with no new content? Just replacement renders? If that is so I'm making a fuss about nothing.
According to the changelog 4.1 has new content but it can still be just a case of wrong version number. Just have to try it and see I guess :)

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
According to the changelog 4.1 has new content but it can still be just a case of wrong version number. Just have to try it and see I guess :)
I DID. No decernable difference. The previous version I had looked the same to me. Can't check it now, it's deleted. And last save was close to the end of the old version. Could it be that I just downloaded the same freaking thing twice without noticing?

Last edited:

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
This is an amazing game, one of the best I've played (version Ch4.0-0.3).

1. The girls are beautiful, varied and have different and well established personalities.
Some of the girls are very beautiful, especially Juno (milf) and Lia (girl).
The MC's mom and sis are also beautiful and pretty: less so in the beginning of the game, but they get better during the later chapters of the game.
Other special female characters are Callista, Freya and Aphrodite (milfs).

2. The story is the best aspect of this game. It's very different from most incest games where the MC's main activity is to seduce his mom, sis and many other girls.
Here the story starts similar to that, but evolves quickly into a much more complex and fascinating story involving Olimpian godesses, a succubus, etc..
An interesting point is that the mom is not the most attractive woman in the game as it is customary in very established incest games like "Milfy City", "No More Secrets", "Life in Santa County", etc.. In my opinion that's Juno, the MC's mentor and initiator of his adventure. Also Juno's role grows to be the most important character in the game after the MC.
Also, the mom is not the ultimate "reward" for the MC, the last woman he gets in the game, which is contrary to the established pattern.
There are a number of characters that oppose the MC and his mentor Juno and the fight between these two groups makes for a captivating and gripping story.
Whereas in a "regular" game the side story is a distraction to MC's seduction of mils and girls, here the story grows to be more captivating than the seduction of various female characters.

Also, the short side story "Milf dilemma" is funny and sexy and the MC gets to fuck Linda from Milfy City, the mom from "The Visit" and another milf from yet another game.

3. In conclusion this game is quite unique among visual novels, it's one of the best I've played and I highly recommend it.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes