vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
I made a simple gallery mod
It is not perfect, replay will not end automatically, no way to unlock replays manually, etc
Hopefully Dev or some more experienced Moder will make a proper gallery mod for this game, but for now, if anyone is interested here you go

Should be compatible with walkthrough mode

Let me know if a missed any replays, any bugs, etc

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
update it pls

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
It is not perfect, replay will not end automatically, no way to unlock replays manually, etc
Hopefully Dev or some more experienced Moder will make a proper gallery mod for this game, but for now, if anyone is interested here you go

Hii.New version is available.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019

hope you update

p1n3@5573

Feb 6, 2023
Update to Ch.5.0 P1 but be aware, since gallery mod is based on labels "seen" and new version breaks saves, all replays will be locked again
Maybe ill try yo make unlock button or something

Updated

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zavijava_

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
How would you describe? I want to try it since harem+incest+pregnancy is my favorite tag combo but it seems that most of the negative reviews criticize the mc's character.
He's pretty much a normal young dude tbh. A refreshing change from those games with the whiny alpha meathead MC who thinks the entire world should be impressed with him - personally I grew out of that phase in HS but to each their own ;)

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
More than likely means "preview" for the next part of the chapter.
It was called "preview" renders because before the 5.0 update, I had released a preview of just Kendall's scene. So, that's what I meant by that. I should have clarified more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mint-ER#

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Hey!

First, I'm happy people like the addition of animations and I plan of doing a lot more for future scenes and going back to the past scenes as well.

After a small update I am doing for December, I am going to be taking time to fix some problems with the VN. Especially the first part/chapter. I am pretty unhappy with it looking back so I wanted to re-write parts and update the old models. (also the neveah/aaliyah bat scene will be changed)

I also will work on MC and his personality. I won't do a massive revision of him but I will take into account some of the critiques about him.

p1n3@5573

Feb 6, 2023
Update to Ch.5.0 P1
Unlock and automatic replay end should work now

Be aware, since gallery mod is based on labels "seen" and new version breaks saves, all replays will be locked again
Maybe ill try to make unlock button or something

Updated again, now with unlock feature

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Juno's Task [Ch.5.0 P1] [JoJozz]

ANDROID VERSION [296.4MB]
seems I have to install the terabox desktop in order to download it... can it be uploaded to another clouddrive which doesn't require installing a software to download? thx!

itachi221997

Oct 27, 2020
View attachment 2044956

Overview:
The mod adds an in-game walkthrough, options for multiple scenes, use of keyboard numbers for menu choices, 'q' hides the quick menu, fixes a number of typos, adds UI options, and lowers the default volume. A patch is included (don't add it separately).

Updated: 2023-12-14
Game/Creator: Juno's Task / JoJozz - F95zone
Modder: LightmanP
Mod Version: Ch. 5.0 P1
Game Version: Ch. 5.0 P1
Language: English
Features:

Installation:

Changelog:

Download

Android

View attachment 1623408 View attachment 1623409 View attachment 1623410 View attachment 1623411

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
btw is this a whole new story? i swear to god back in old game story i didn't get some of those scene except on the beginning

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
How would you describe? I want to try it since harem+incest+pregnancy is my favorite tag combo but it seems that most of the negative reviews criticize the mc's character.
he's so brain dead you wonder how his mind has enough power to perform autonomic functions without outside assistance... like seriously the dude is so smooth brained it hurts to read the dialogue.

I only barely made it a few screens past the end of ch1 because it was just painful to read

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes