Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I also will work on MC and his personality. I won't do a massive revision of him but I will take into account some of the critiques about him.
Ill give this another shot after that then.

The premise sounds really good and juno/hera is just not one that pops up very often, much less in her role of fertility and marriage instead of psycho. The art is also pretty solid.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Not bad, not bad! don't know what to feel about playing with the patch, because sometimes you feel this game was planned with incest in mind (the rewrites helps a lot) but Patreon didn't allow it, but other times you feel that the main taboo targets are too easy to conquer, even with the pheromones explanation.

I will keep playing because the models are nice and the Goddess lore is interesting.

Reactions: Lululelouch

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Still one of the best mom models I've seen. Think her and June might be sisters... :sneaky:
Who is June? What game is she from?

It was called "preview" renders because before the 5.0 update, I had released a preview of just Kendall's scene. So, that's what I meant by that. I should have clarified more.
So does this mean that the previews are now actually full scenes in the current game or are they going to be part of a future update?

Hey!

First, I'm happy people like the addition of animations and I plan of doing a lot more for future scenes and going back to the past scenes as well.

After a small update I am doing for December, I am going to be taking time to fix some problems with the VN. Especially the first part/chapter. I am pretty unhappy with it looking back so I wanted to re-write parts and update the old models. (also the neveah/aaliyah bat scene will be changed)

I also will work on MC and his personality. I won't do a massive revision of him but I will take into account some of the critiques about him.
These updates that you mention here, how will they affect saves going beyond this version of the game? Also I saw it said that the 4 chapters were merged and that old saves won't work. Other than that is the content in terms of story that much different that old saves won't work or is it just the addition of the animations?

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Update to Ch.5.0 P1
Unlock and automatic replay end should work now

Be aware, since gallery mod is based on labels "seen" and new version breaks saves, all replays will be locked again
Maybe ill try to make unlock button or something

I made a simple gallery mod
It is not perfect, replay will not end automatically, no way to unlock replays manually, etc
Hopefully Dev or some more experienced Moder will make a proper gallery mod for this game, but for now, if anyone is interested here you go

Should be compatible with walkthrough mode

Let me know if a missed any replays, any bugs, etc

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway to change the MC name during replays?
It just stays as MC

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
How would you describe? I want to try it since harem+incest+pregnancy is my favorite tag combo but it seems that most of the negative reviews criticize the mc's character.
Awful. I gave it a try and didn't get very far before I couldn't deal with the mc. Freaking out cause his sister woke him up because he had morning wood(don't want her thinking I'm a pervert, for morning wood, seriously?), gets accused of peeping on a change room when he heard two voices in there, called out to them, they opened the change room and invited him inside and he does not stand up for himself when accused of peeping, and as if being a marshmallow wasn't bad enough after getting his neck hurt by a bully working at the gym he goes to the clinic to get it checked out but decides instead to claim he has groin strain so maybe a hot nurse will play with his junk.

A marshmallow and a creep, no wonder it takes divine intervention for that kid to get a girlfriend.

Last edited:

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Awful. I gave it a try and didn't get very far before I couldn't deal with the mc. Freaking out cause his sister woke him up because he had morning wood, gets accused of peeping on a change room when he heard two voices in there, called out to them, they opened the change room and invited him inside and he does not stand up for himself when accused of peeping, and as if being a marshmallow wasn't bad enough after getting his neck hurt by a bully working at the gym he goes to the clinic to get it checked out but decides instead to claim he has groin strain so maybe a hot nurse will play with his junk.

A marshmallow and a creep, no wonder it takes divine intervention for that kid to get a girlfriend.
I do admit beginning especially has weak writing. After December I am working on it but of course I can't blame anyone having a bad first impression.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Welp, can't say I'm happy having to play through the game again, but if the changes are necessary to keep the saves stable from now on, I guess it's alright with me.

Create a sandbox with nighttime and playtime! And bring back Val tongue piercing
Oh, hell no!

sandbox?

nah fuck that.
Exactly!

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes