NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I gotta say this game is pretty good, i dont remember if i ever saw it before and thats a shame. Really loving all the characters so far the girls are looking really, really good. The MC is a bit of a weak point, but nothing that turns me off the game, the premise is fairly unique and interesting. There is one part that specifically got me interested
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway good luck dev, you have a nice game on your hand here hopefully you can deliver on more of it. Also just a friendly tip there has been a resurgence of fantasy/sci-fi games recently, their popularity sharply increasing. It would probably be a smart choice to add more tags to your game like "fantasy" and "monster girl", with goddesses, magic and a succubi in your game you qualify for it, it would probably help since i know quite a few people that specifically search for those genres given that they are tired of the more vanilla stuff. Cheers.

Last edited:

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
All this talk about MC being the weakest point of the story just really flies by people's eyes. That's, I don't know, part of the story. The story of a "Chosen One" who overtime learns how to become a proper man. That MC starts off as a prettyboy aka a bitch, but slowly matures into a proper man. That's how stories unfold. Folks, it's as the saying the goes, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

You can say MC being somewhat of a wimp in the beginning is a no-go for you, however I would argue that it would play much more into the potential turn he takes as "the chosen one".

Has Anakin Skywalker not taught any of you anything?

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Not bad, not bad! don't know what to feel about playing with the patch, because sometimes you feel this game was planned with incest in mind (the rewrites helps a lot) but Patreon didn't allow it, but other times you feel that the main taboo targets are too easy to conquer, even with the pheromones explanation.

I will keep playing because the models are nice and the Goddess lore is interesting.
I remember some versions ago the game was 100% incest. The first thing I noticed was when Juno's daughters suddenly became her "helpers". Then I started noticing lots of other minor dialogue tweaks and changes that made incest less and less plausible, even with a patch. This newest chapter even had a completely pointless line of dialogue added by Natalya, that suddenly has her claim that Lia is her friend's daughter, despite Nat/Lia being absolutely mother/daughter from the start.

As far as mom and sis go, in addition to the pheromones, they also never spent significant time with MC before the start of the game, which is a common device in incest games for explaining the lack of guilt when it comes to incest. They simply never developed the familial feelings for each other that would make it feel like incest.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
In the OP:

Extra: *

As of current, you have to use the WT with the patch until he gets around to separating them.
Just a heads up, dev threw a *lot* of junk dialogue into chapter 5 specifically to prevent the patch from making sense. From chapter 5 on, the patch is going to require a significant amount of rewriting to be relevant. Stuff like mom referring to MC as "Jack's son", or Natalya suddenly monologuing about Lia being her friend's daughter.

I get not wanting to get censored by Patreon/MasterCard, and thus requiring a patch. However, it seems dev is taking it to an extreme on this game, and actively trying to make patching much more difficult. Since the walkthrough and patch both require pretty major script modifications, it'd be near impossible for someone else to fix the patch and keep it compatible with the mod.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Are the mom and sister packed together, or was the mom's content removed?
Seems like her content wasn't removed, so...

DesiretheVoid

Dec 16, 2023
Really fantastic game, love all the thicc MILFs in it, my favorite is Lilith, gotta hand it to the dev for giving us a girl with A LOT of bush. You rarely see that as it's often overlooked, going down the dark path feels justified just for that, even though i know my soul is probably screwed, not that i expect anything else when making a deal with a succubus :devilish:
Gonna throw my support to the dev after my Christmas bonus, cant wait to play more.

Reactions: InfamousGuy

DesiretheVoid

Dec 16, 2023
I am not sure yet. I already know what the "end game"/endings will be, so it definitely has a planned conclusion and won't be a game that goes on forever. I really like the cast I am working with and want to flesh them out more, so it will go longer than I originally intended.

I think I originally planned about 7 chapters but I think it will be more because I want to continue making more scenes with the Juno's Task cast. But I also don't want them to overstay their welcome.

TLDR:
Not sure yet :unsure:
I wanted to ask a question if you dont mind, are there multiple endings planned? Good, bad, harem, non-harem, etc.. I am interested in just how much there will be a difference in the endings, thanks.:coffee:

kostike111

Jun 2, 2017
hi guys i see dev aded animations, can i ask where they are in all chapters or just in new content from new update , if someone can say pls

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
1702755714686.png

If someone says that it should be accepted.
There is this thing called talking.

I though the scene where MC gets assaulted by the twins was changed...
Sad to see it's still the same.
That whole scene is so bad... baseball bat to the head and when we don't tell her the truth she gets mad.
The worst part is MC apologizing like a moron after being assaulted... :FacePalm:

• Red Heart
Reactions: fUzZyDiZe
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes