Jul 28, 2023
I have the downloaded the 5.0 version but for some reason the game ends after the dialogue with Freya and Lilith saying that this is the end of the 4.1 content. Is this a bug or is this happening because I installed the mods/patches ?

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I have the downloaded the 5.0 version but for some reason the game ends after the dialogue with Freya and Lilith saying that this is the end of the 4.1 content. Is this a bug or is this happening because I installed the mods/patches ?
Sounds like you used an outdated mod version. The mod changes the script file, and an old version would not include the new chapter. Should be fine if you just download the updated mod and install it over the old.

Reactions: TheOneWhoKnocks29
Jul 28, 2023
Sounds like you used an outdated mod version. The mod changes the script file, and an old version would not include the new chapter. Should be fine if you just download the updated mod and install it over the old.
Yeah this was it. I thought I checked if it was the right version but I guess it wasn't.
Thanks for the help.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Just a heads up, for anyone wanting incest content via the patch: Everything up to chapter 5 is fine, but about 40% of the script for chapter 5 is nothing but retconning old relationships, which causes major plot holes with the patched content of the first 4 chapters. Kendall and Kate are suddenly no longer mother/daughter, having only met a few years prior. Natalya and Lia are no longer mother/daughter, with just a few short lines of dialogue from Nat stating that Lia is her friend's daughter(completely ridiculous). Val drops all mentions of any taboo nature to their relationship, while Ver switches to only being concerned about the age gap, and makes comment about MC being "Jack's son"(Dad's name was actually John, oops), rather than her own. Without a doubt, the next chapter will have a chunk of text explaining that Aaliyah and Neveah are just best friends that coincidentally look identical, and they are just Callista's neighbors. Jade will suddenly turn out to be an AI android that May created, and lost control over, instead of being mom/daughter.

Basically, jojozz seems to be going very far out of his way to make incest impossible in this game that was originally all about incest. Seems like a pretty nasty bait-and-switch. I really liked this game a lot, but regrettably will have to withdraw my backing at this point. I'll keep an eye on future releases, to see if jojozz eventually does the right thing. If he does, my financial support will resume at that time.

Last edited:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Just a heads up, for anyone wanting incest content via the patch: Everything up to chapter 5 is fine, but about 40% of the script for chapter 5 is nothing but retconning old relationships, which causes major plot holes with the patched content of the first 4 chapters. Kendall and Kate are suddenly no longer mother/daughter, having only met a few years prior. Natalya and Lia are no longer mother/daughter, with just a few short lines of dialogue from Nat stating that Lia is her friend's daughter(completely ridiculous). Val drops all mentions of any taboo nature to their relationship, while Vic switches to only being concerned about the age gap, and makes comment about MC being "Jack's son"(Dad's name was actually John, oops), rather than her own. Without a doubt, the next chapter will have a chunk of text explaining that Aaliyah and Neveah are just best friends coincidentally look identical, and they are just Callista's neighbors. Jade will suddenly turn out to an AI android that May created, and lost control over, instead of being mom/daughter.

Basically, jojozz seems to be going very far out of his way to make incest impossible in this game that was originally all about incest. Seems like a pretty nasty bait-and-switch. I really liked this game a lot, but regrettably will have to withdraw my backing at this point. I'll keep an eye on future releases, to see if jojozz eventually does the right thing. If he does, my financial support will resume at that time.
Yikes, did he not let his supporters know he was basically getting rid of it? Nasty surprise

Reactions: TsubameYui

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Just a heads up, for anyone wanting incest content via the patch: Everything up to chapter 5 is fine, but about 40% of the script for chapter 5 is nothing but retconning old relationships, which causes major plot holes with the patched content of the first 4 chapters. Kendall and Kate are suddenly no longer mother/daughter, having only met a few years prior. Natalya and Lia are no longer mother/daughter, with just a few short lines of dialogue from Nat stating that Lia is her friend's daughter(completely ridiculous). Val drops all mentions of any taboo nature to their relationship, while Vic switches to only being concerned about the age gap, and makes comment about MC being "Jack's son"(Dad's name was actually John, oops), rather than her own. Without a doubt, the next chapter will have a chunk of text explaining that Aaliyah and Neveah are just best friends coincidentally look identical, and they are just Callista's neighbors. Jade will suddenly turn out to an AI android that May created, and lost control over, instead of being mom/daughter.

It's always funny to me when devs do shit like that... :KEK:
It's completely stupid. Do they think they get more Patreons doing that?
I mean the patch was never really perfect to begin with but actively working against it so far in the game is just plain stupid.

ash996

Sep 16, 2019
What a disappointment! After a good incest game in which the goal was for several pairs of mothers and daughters to fall in love with the MC, we moved on to a lot of pairs of women who, due to the plot's magic, live together and have a relationship very similar to that of a mother and daughter.
Rewrite the entire plot or keep the oyakodon (sex with mother and daughter) going

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
I wanted to ask a question if you dont mind, are there multiple endings planned? Good, bad, harem, non-harem, etc.. I am interested in just how much there will be a difference in the endings, thanks.:coffee:
Yes:
pairing specific endings (Natalya/Lia, Callista/Neaveah&Aaliyah, etc...),
Veronica or Valerie specific ending
harem ending (not sure to make this the Juno ending or have her have a separate ending),
bad ending (non-ntr but bad nonetheless)
another "secret" ending (with Lilith choices and other choices selected)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
harem ending (not sure to make this the Juno ending or have her have a separate ending),
That's a tough one.
I think she deserves a good solo ending. The question is how to implement it in the story

Which ending would be the canon one?
I assume the harem one given the nature of the game.

Are you planning on letting all the girls know that MC is with all of them?
I'm not a huge fan of those separate mini-harem groups that don't know of each other.

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
That's a tough one.
I think she deserves a good solo ending. The question is how to implement it in the story

Which ending would be the canon one?
I assume the harem one given the nature of the game.

Are you planning on letting all the girls know that MC is with all of them?
I'm not a huge fan of those separate mini-harem groups that don't know of each other.
I am still thinking through what to do for Juno. I have to see what fits best and what can differentiate her ending from the harem one (besides having sex with all the LIs). It might involve something with Freya but I will not go into too much details just yet

Harem is considered the best ending or I guess the canon one. MC completes his task completely.

They will all accept MC's "task" in one shape or the other. How easily or in what way they do, will differ between LIs

DesiretheVoid

Dec 16, 2023
Yes:
harem ending
(not sure to make this the Juno ending or have her have a separate ending),
Oh thats impressive actually, it's more than i expected it would have. I am wondering how difficult it will be to access the "secret" ending :unsure:
Good luck, will look forward to trying all the endings eventually.

Reactions: jojozz

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Yes:
harem ending
(not sure to make this the Juno ending or have her have a separate ending),
Why not include Lilith in the harem ending as well where we turn her over to our side? You can't just give us someone that hot and not expect us to want to add them. Was hoping to go for all the girls even Aphrodite.

Reactions: Commander Booty

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Juno's Task [Ch.5_P1] Unofficial Android Port + LightmanP's WT Mod & Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 538mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Why not include Lilith in the harem ending as well where we turn her over to our side? You can't just give us someone that hot and not expect us to want to add them. Was hoping to go for all the girls even Aphrodite.
I think Lilith wouldnt work for a harem, she is very openly evil first time we see her she kills a man by devouring his soul, the dev would need to do a lot of work to convert her to the good side and that would kinda ruin her IMO and i really like her and wouldn't want to see her ruined.
With the many different paths planned it would be cool to have one where everything goes bad for the MC, have one where Lilith plays into his naivety of trusting her too easily and greed/insecurity of being afraid he might lose all the other girls if he doesn't get her help, only for it to come crashing down on his head in the end when she fucks him over.

Most of the endings are on the good side, you can get almost every girl in one giant harem, it be cool to have at least one or two where the MC is just totally fucked because he made all the "wrong" choices. It adds to the overall replayability and also makes the choices matter. I dunno about you but i have played so many games on here where choices dont matter or make very little difference in the end and that just pisses me off, the complete illusion of choice. I am hoping this game is different and from the looks of it so far jojozz is doing a great job of it, if i follow the path with the good goddess i should have good things happen, if i pick an evil succubus demon then that means bad things will happen there are plenty of warnings to us as a player so there is no surprise there, simple as.

Last edited:

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I think Lilith wouldnt work for a harem, she is very openly evil first time we see her she kills a man by devouring his soul, the dev would need to do a lot of work to convert her to the good side and that would kinda ruin her IMO and i really like her and wouldn't want to see her ruined.
With the many different paths planned it would be cool to have one where everything goes bad for the MC, have one where Lilith plays into his naivety of trusting her too easily and greed/insecurity of being afraid he might lose all the other girls if he doesn't get her help, only for it to come crashing down on his head in the end when she fucks him over.

Most of the endings are on the good side, you can get almost every girl in one giant harem, it be cool to have at least one or two where the MC is just totally fucked because he made all the "wrong" choices. It adds to the overall replayability and also makes the choices also matter. I dunno about you but i have played so many games on here where choices dont matter or make very little difference in the end and that just pisses me off, the complete illusion of choice. I am hoping this game is different and from the looks of it so far jojozz is doing a great job of it, if i follow the path with the good goddess i should have good things happen, if i pick an evil succubus demon then that means bad things will happen there are plenty of warnings to us as a player so there is no surprise there, simple as.
There is a bad ending planned.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
There is a bad ending planned.
Oh yea i am aware, if i am not mistaken the good endings would be
-pairings
-Veronica or Valerie
-harem
and the bad endings would be
-bad ending(not sure if that involves siding with Lilith or just fucking up things with Juno)
-secret ending(picking every Lilith choice)

It's a good variety and makes the game a lot more interesting.

Belgrath19

Oct 28, 2018
So far I like the game, but it has some badly worded sentences (but so do some of my writings :p )

I think this game needs a 'graphic violence' tag after seeing the MC get hit over the head with a baseball bat.
Mind you, as an ex-firefighter I think the taser the MC is threatened with would have been safer to knock the MC out with.

Also why does it look like (to me) that his father's friend Veronica and her young resident, Valerie do a pregnancy in less than 3 days? It takes about 6-10 for a fertilized egg to implant in uterus, and sperm can live inside a reproductive tract and wait for an egg for up to five days.

And Sophia's parts are just lame. Like a Goddess couldn't see what she does.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes