Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
After The escaped boyfriend convict asks me for a light outside the library it repeats the library visit but this time Jade is angry as if something went wrong in the movie. Any body else experiencing this?

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
After The escaped boyfriend convict asks me for a light outside the library it repeats the library visit but this time Jade is angry as if something went wrong in the movie. Any body else experiencing this?
Same here. Like two paths combine together.

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
There is no new incest content in this patch. It's pretty disappointing.
So the personal who makes the new incest patch is gonna be spoiled by the plot(because he's gonna have to manually switch landlady to Mom and other words) before he really enjoys the new content? That's a sacrifice. This is basically like translate subtitles for your favorite TV shows before even watch it.

I remember that other game Where the Heart Is was not developed into a incest story, but it has incest potential, so people did a patch for it, that game has tons of dialogue each update, so eventually, the patch was abandoned.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
So the personal who makes the new incest patch is gonna be spoiled by the plot(because he's gonna have to manually switch landlady to Mom and other words) before he really enjoys the new content? That's a sacrifice. This is basically like translate subtitles for your favorite TV shows before even watch it.

I remember that other game Where the Heart Is was not developed into a incest story, but it has incest potential, so people did a patch for it, that game has tons of dialogue each update, so eventually, the patch was abandoned.
so was the game lol. I mean it's on hold but same thing... they won't be coming back lol. They tried the here's all the girls have fun oh btw it's not a harem smh. They lost patrons and players so it's just sitting on the shelf...

Reactions: Beast Within

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
This game shows(just like Toro7), that animation are not a necessity for a AVN to be good. This one was a nice surprise. Yeah, as a huge mythology fan, I see how jumbled the world is, still the characters in both personality and looks(not the run of the mill DAZ renders) are rather unique and interesting, and it has a not too overdone, but not shallow plot either. And yeah the renders are really top notch even without animations.

Reactions: jojozz

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Juno's Task [Ch5.1] Unofficial Android Port + LightmanP's WT Mod & Patch / Gallery Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 578mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
1689695098646.png
I can't believe I missed this, but I know why the pathing is bad. I added a "jump" line at the end of the good library path.
Thanks to those that pointed it out.

I am updating the file in my patreon but for those who won't get the update add:

jump ch4clothingtwoevaluation
return

After the line:
mc "(Now that she's recruiting all these random people, I'm getting paranoid of what she will do next.)"

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
From what I am reading there seems to be a few bugs. I guess I will just wait for a fixed version.

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes