HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Any hero that has a link to the game compressed by Mega?
Mega is a file sharing host, they don't compress AVN's.......

If you mean a compressed version of the latest update that is hosted on Mega, please use the search function....

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Hi there, Jojozz..
I tried with my Saves and from the beginning it gave errors (tried this two or three times; no mods installed).
Ended up installing the game again just in case and added SonsOLiberty's Save file, which by the way has only two saves, not full, and then played from there.

Can find a Save file here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/junos-task-ch-5-1-jojozz.93557/post-12693616
As stated in the previous quote, the file has only two saves. (read above)
Thanks, that is something I definitely want addressed for next time because I keep thinking I fixed it and still has problems

Reactions: Ranxerox

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Hi is this game have Fan-art or assets thread. I was not able to find one. Can someone share Daz assets for Natalya character. She is the most hottest milf i have seen so far o_O. Sorry in advance if i have requested in wrong thread.
I would love to see a fan art thread of the game because fan art is how I got in 3d rendering in the first place lol

Since some characters have some blender sculpts I was going to make morph packs. I wanted the game to be more established first though so that the characters are recognizable to everyone. For example, whenever someone sees Mrs. Turner from DoD or Linda Milf City they know exactly what VN they are from.

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
From what i understood at least 1 or 2 bad endings involve her, which makes sense. Now it's possible that you can accept her help in the beginning but then escape the bad end later on, the dev hasnt made that part clear yet, but you are definitely screwed if you continually play into her hand every time you are given an option.
The dev has done a good job i would think of making it clear she is a bad, selfish person that literally eats the souls of humans and has even stated her intentions to Freya about the MC as well... so you know... it's not hard to figure it out.
With that said i wanna explore all the endings and Lilith is hot, so yea i accept my fate...
I wanted to make Lilith have her own set of endings. I have an idea of what each of them are but I am still developing them.

But in essence, two potential endings is doing Lilith's path with zero LIs liking you or doing Lilith's path with ALL LIs loving you.
Changing how Lilith values your soul depending on your "performance".

Again, everything is till subject to change or be adjusted.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Hi there, Jojozz..
I tried with my Saves and from the beginning it gave errors (tried this two or three times; no mods installed).
Ended up installing the game again just in case and added SonsOLiberty's Save file, which by the way has only two saves, not full, and then played from there.

Can find a Save file here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/junos-task-ch-5-1-jojozz.93557/post-12693616
As stated in the previous quote, the file has only two saves. (read above)
Same for me - no mods, fresh install (and playthrough - because the saves would not work from last time). I had only the few saves from a fresh playthrough and it would not proceed from my save (ver 5.0). BTW my game says Ver 5.1 , but using the posted saves does not give me the new scene; it ends exactly as 5.0, right after the Night scene with Veronica. I downloaded from Mega and it is showing 5.1.

Reactions: Ranxerox

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I wanted to make Lilith have her own set of endings. I have an idea of what each of them are but I am still developing them.

But in essence, two potential endings is doing Lilith's path with zero LIs liking you or doing Lilith's path with ALL LIs loving you.

I mean that sounds pretty good to me, the more endings the better, gives more excuse for replayability and checking out how each ending turns out, from the best good ending to the worst bad ending and everything in between. I like the idea, looking forward to seeing how it all pans out.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017

i can fix her... lol

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022

So accept Lilith help while continuing harem path will lead to Lilith join the harem without leading to bad ending?

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
So accept Lilith help while continuing harem path will lead to Lilith join the harem without leading to bad ending?
Not quite...

For now, I want Lilith to be a completely "evil" villain wanting MC to herself.
I guess the idea is that Aphrodite and Lilith represent goddesses who have a singular view of love/lust.
Where Juno sees it as more nuanced.

Freya on the other hand, can be swayed on one side or the other.

With that said, a harem of Lilith's succubi could be an idea :unsure:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020

So I chose to turndown lillith at every opportunity so far twice I think, because of her connection to the enemy so are you telling us lillith's path is "cannon"? If so then why give us options? Just trying to piece together what we're supposed to be doing here?

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
So I chose to turndown lillith at every opportunity so far twice I think, because of her connection to the enemy so are you telling us lillith's path is "cannon"? If so then why give us options? Just trying to piece together what we're supposed to be doing here?
No, essentially if you turn Lilith down than you don't go "down" her path or experience her scenes.

"Canon" would be rejecting her and then "alternative" story is following and accepting her.

So, even though she has endings, they are not "cannon" endings.

I would say the "canon" ending is the harem ending

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
No, essentially if you turn Lilith down than you don't go "down" her path or experience her scenes.

"Cannon" would be rejecting her and then "alternative" story is following and accepting her.

So, even though she has endings, they are not "cannon" endings.

I would say the "cannon" ending is the harem ending
Man just hearing turning her down hurts. I mean look at her!!!

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes