Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020
Potentially. I would have to make her obviously look a bit older but more importantly, I would have to see a way to add hear that seems natural. Good suggestion (y)
jojozz Thank you for answering.
Hope u add her very soon and ofcourse as a love interest :love: ..

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So Ch4 is split into 2 parts, the 1st part is separate from the main game file (up to Ch3.5). And, the "1st + 2nd part = Complete Ch4" will be added to the main game file, creating Ch1-4, the full package. Needlessly complicated with the "good now, bad later, also conclusion later" updates... Best option would be to wait till Ch4 Part 2 is out and the whole thing is just one single neat file.

That could be 6 months, Chapter 3 came out in May. v3.5 which was only 80MB came out in September.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Incest patch on first page doesn't seem to be working for me on Chapter 4. Anyone else?

Because it's only up to chapter 3.

If anyone ever wanted to know if a patch works for whatever game version (unless it says universal), you can open the patch with Notepad or Notepad ++. For example, this one you can go to the end and see it ends for Chapter 3.

Reactions: porotropo

lilchina

Jun 20, 2018
Because it's only up to chapter 3.

If anyone ever wanted to know if a patch works for whatever game version (unless it says universal), you can open the patch with Notepad or Notepad ++. For example, this one you can go to the end and see it ends for Chapter 3.

True the only variable used in script was[MC] now if the dialogue had use Veronica or Valarie with an definable variable like [Ver] and [Val] instead of spelt out names you could created a universal patch but as it is that would be further editing which I could do but this was done in a pinch lol. Maybe the Author didn't want it that way so a universal patch wouldn't work. Also because of the dialogue uses variables of Veronica and Valerie I couldn't use a replace text patch because it would break the script.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
True the only variable used in script was[MC] now if the dialogue had use Veronica or Valarie with an definable variable like [Ver] and [Val] instead of spelt out names you could created a universal patch but as it is that would be further editing which I could do but his was done in a pinch lol. Maybe the Author didn't want it that way so a universal patch wouldn't work. Also because of the dialogue uses variables of Veronica and Valerie I couldn't use a replace text patch because it would break the script.

Nice, glad someone updated it. I think there will be another update to Part 1 soon. Then Part 2 down the road, then combine them all back into the main game way down the road. Guess worry about that when the time comes ;)

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
Definitely action speak louder than words, but I definitely don't want to take that long to do any sort of update again. I feel better now on how to approach the VN.
Just gonna say again that your output for Juno's Task and the extra renders is great IMO! Nobody reasonable is gonna see your update and think "Aww, only 550 renders? Man's been slacking!"

Keep being awesome bro :D

Does anyone play the 'bad choice' stuff at all? Seems like a waste of time to me...
It's an interesting question whether to spend dev time on this kind of stuff, to be sure. Personally, I like VNs as a vehicle for roleplaying and getting in character - and the fact that bad choices exist in the game makes it more meaningful, to me, when I choose the good ones. It helps me get in the mind of the MC, in a way I never can with e.g. kinetic novels that have no choices.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jojozz

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Normal I believe I'll just wait for the full update... no biggie I have plenty of other stories I enjoy to keep me occupied.

That's definitely going to be awhile (literally), there will be an update to Part 1 to add a new scene and some grammatical fixes.

I just looked at the compressed version and has 748 images.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes