Mod Ren'Py Juno's Task - Walkthrough Mod [Ch. 5.1] [LightmanP]

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
Just follow the Installation from the OP and that's it, don't add anything else.
i unzipped the mod and when i'm trying to copy the 'game' folder into the game's folder i get this message. either i copy the files or skip them the result is the same and the mod doesn't work. Untitled.png

Meleniys

Jul 30, 2017
I had the same problem, the mod did not work, I deleted all game files from all disks, even from the system one (I used a search engine), I downloaded the latest version 0.3 and the mod and it all worked)

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
is this mod compatible with the game new ver?
Version: 0.3 - 1.0 Mini Game
First of all since it's a walkthrough mod it needs to be updated for every new version of the game because if you use an old version of a mod with a new version of the game you're simply restoring the files to the version the mod was made for, so just look in the OP at the version name to know which version the mod is compatible with.
Mod Version: 0.3
Game Version: 0.3
And the update that has now appeared is not an update to the main game itself but is a completely separate standalone side-story mini game so of course the mod won't work here because it is for the main game version 0.3.

Reactions: LightmanP and jasad

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
First of all since it's a walkthrough mod it needs to be updated for every new version of the game because if you use an old version of a mod with a new version of the game you're simply restoring the files to the version the mod was made for, so just look in the OP at the version name to know which version the mod is compatible with.

And the update that has now appeared is not an update to the main game itself but is a completely separate standalone side-story mini game so of course the mod won't work here because it is for the main game version 0.3.
ooh~ thank you for the explanation~ :LOL:

Reactions: Mario4don

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi thank you for the mod. I was wondering if you could answer a small question. I have installed and am using your mod. But I was wondering one thing. At the first choice I came across, the one that show the mother with the super sexy pink dress. The game give me 2 choice, with you mod 3. So i used the choice 3 Mod: Both. So to have both choice on. So i can have +1 with The Mother (Veronica) and +1 with the Sister (Valeria).
Now the game show me the choice 1 and then choice 2. But the next morning the mod "arbitrarily" chose to set choice number 2 as the basic one. Why? If i choice the Both choice, shouldn't the game show both choice the next days? Or at last give us the choice on who we want to set as the real choice? @_@ it's a bit confuse i hope you understand who i mean. Because i prefer that the game know that i am going more toward the mother XD

Also because in that way i do not understand if i have gained the +1 with Veronica now. Can you also add an in game menu where we can see how many point we have with all the girls/women?
Thank you

why is some dialogues mom and others are veronica? View attachment 2065192 View attachment 2065193

I think that this problem is set in the script. Because some text are hard writed in.
Generally the developer of the game put a string around the names of the characters, so as to give them a role, at least so I seemed to understand. But in some case this string is nowhere. Also at the start of the game there is a text like this:

mc "*squish* Uhh Veronica...don't stress out, these feelings are normal..."
Me too when i see this i say... what? But it easy to correct, if the developer leave the script open. Generally they don't. But in this case yes. You can just open the script and search that text and correct it. At last i correct some text... till now. The problem is... that in the next update all this text need to be correct again... at last till someone made a patch that correct it...

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Sorry for me double post. But i write it some hours later.
I re use this quote because if you are interessed i try to correct the script where the Veronica/mom texts needed.

why is some dialogues mom and others are veronica? View attachment 2065192 View attachment 2065193
As i say before i am not a modder, but as i say the script "for now" is easy to correct and if you or other want a better incest experience.
This is me script:

In one of the linee i find this:
mc "Hello, Sylvie. I'm [mc] and this is Veronica."
i correct this in this way:
mc "Hello, Sylvie. I'm [mc] and this is Veronica my Mother."

Now I am not a native speaker of English. So i do not know if add my mother was the best thing.
When i see the scene the MC introduces to Sylvia his mother. I thought that in a good way he would say her name first and then that she was his mother. Because was pretty strange to go to a photografy palace and say she is the model and she is my mother, without say her name. But in case if someone wanna give me some adivce i correct it in the better way.

Anyway if someone wanna, this is as i say the script with the correct linee in incest. Change in every linee i see when it really needed Veronica to mom.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
But the next morning the mod "arbitrarily" chose to set choice number 2 as the basic one.
Iirc one of those scenes had less content and was duplicating something that would be said on the other path anyway, so I just decided to only show one of them.

It did add both points. I won't be adding a stat screen as there's no real need for it if you follow the positive options.

Maybe I'll check your additions sometime (y). Hopefully, a "modder" won't be lazy and will update the patch next time :) Otherwise, I may do one myself.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Iirc one of those scenes had less content and was duplicating something that would be said on the other path anyway, so I just decided to only show one of them.

It did add both points. I won't be adding a stat screen as there's no real need for it if you follow the positive options.

Maybe I'll check your additions sometime (y). Hopefully, a "modder" won't be lazy and will update the patch next time :) Otherwise, I may do one myself.
Thanks for the answer.
As you say that Hopefully, a "modder" won't be lazy and will update the patch next time :) Otherwise, I may do one myself.
In the hope of helping you a little bit, I put here all the errors that I have corrected.
I don't think there are any other errors. (in case hope ppl help too). But at least this is the complete list of what I have found and corrected in the current v0.3.5 of the script

mc "Sounds good Veronica."
mc "(Shit! I need to find a way to talk to Veronica about her feelings towards me, without it being so on the nose)."
mc "*squish* Uhh Veronica...don't stress out, these feelings are normal..."
mc "Ok, Veronica."
mc "Hey, Veronica."
mc "You too, Veronica."
mc "So, what did you want to talk to me about, Veronica?"
mc "I think that it sounds great Veronica, I meant why not."
mc "Don't stress about it Veronica, I'm sure your \"modeling muscles\" will kick in and you'll be a natural."
mc "Oh...Veronica's cleaning the house."
mc "Hey, Veronica, I also wanted to ask you: Do you know where Valerie is?"
mc "Hey, Veronica, do you know where Valerie is?"
mc "(Wow, Veronica has such a nice body especially from this angle.)"
mc "Oh, yes, is something wrong Veronica?"
mc "Thanks Veronica...believe me..."
mc "Arrgh...don't worry Veronica...I got you."
mc "I agree Veronica...*huff*...it looks a lot better now anyways."
mc "Alright, what do you want me to do then Veronica?"
mc "Yeah, Veronica?"
mc "Ok, today's the day I got with Veronica to her fashion shoot."
mc "Hey, Veronica."
mc "Hello, Sylvie. I'm [mc] and this is Veronica."
mc "Veronica..."
mc "Your body looks so good Veronica..."
mc "(Veronica's body tastes so good.)"

This are all the linee i correct and change Veronica to Mom.

Thank you for the walkthrough mod!

Reactions: LightmanP

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'll update tomorrow or Monday.
Note: This is actually Chapter 4 Part 1

I don't know if you want to take any of this into account.

Posted 3 days ago.

Callista Night Scene: Adding this scene that was supposed to be in Part 1 but I was having problems with Daz. Will add these this weekend

Fixing Script Issues: I will proofread the script better for Part 1 and fix some of the bugs/grammar errors people pointed out to me. I will try to do that today or tomorrow.
Part 1 version follows the "good" paths MC would've taken. So it is like a kinetic version

The Completed Version will be part of the entire VN

Part 2 will be the "bad" path. Sounds like 2 paths, for 2 separate parts, so shouldn't be any decisions since each part is its own path.

Last edited:
Reactions: HvRTS