Mod Ren'Py Juno's Task - Walkthrough Mod [Ch. 5.1] [LightmanP]

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Yeah, there's nothing to update yet since Ch. 4 is a stand-alone kinetic part right now. Sorry if you've been waiting for the mod update. I may do my own ipatch if the existing one doesn't get updated with the full Ch. 4 release.

HvRTS

Feb 1, 2021
Yeah, there's nothing to update yet since Ch. 4 is a stand-alone kinetic part right now. Sorry if you've been waiting for the mod update. I may do my own ipatch if the existing one doesn't get updated with the full Ch. 4 release.
It's Ok, keep up the good work ❤❤

Reactions: Punto

jeedr66

Dec 23, 2019
So, will your v0.3.5 Mod work in Ch4 game? Please confirm. thanks!!

jeedr66

Dec 23, 2019
Ch4 has no choice, you can play it without mod ;) ;)
I haven't played any other version before! This would be my first time playing this game so I would like to use the Mod. Do I have to play 3.5 version with Mod before playing 4 or will this Mod work with 4?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I haven't played any other version before! This would be my first time playing this game so I would like to use the Mod. Do I have to play 3.5 version with Mod before playing 4 or will this Mod work with 4?
v3.5 with mod.

Chapter 4 Part 1 you will play without mods as it's separate as of now, and a mod is not needed.

Chapter 4 Part 1 is if your choices were good and continues that path. There are no choices in this chapter, it just what happens when you're "good".

Part 2 when it comes out will be if you took the bad path and won't have choices either.

Reactions: jeedr66

manabasha

Feb 15, 2022
View attachment 2044956

Overview:
The mod adds an in-game walkthrough, gives an option to see multiple choices at once, use keyboard numbers for menu choices, 'q' hides the quick menu, fixes some typos, and lowers the default volume. A patch is included (don't add it separately).​

Updated: 2022-09-15
Game/Creator: Juno's Task / JoJozz - F95zone
Modder: LightmanP -
Mod Version: 0.3.5
Game Version: 0.3.5
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Does it work with chapter 3 ?

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
v3.5 with mod.

Chapter 4 Part 1 you will play without mods as it's separate as of now, and a mod is not needed.

Chapter 4 Part 1 is if your choices were good and continues that path. There are no choices in this chapter, it just what happens when you're "good".

Part 2 when it comes out will be if you took the bad path and won't have choices either.
I'm sorry I was confusing when I wrote about Part 1. Part 2 essentially is the full chapter with new scenes and both good and bad choices. It was just easier for me at the time to do the good choices since most people just pick those :)

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's going to be a bit for the WT, the new versions now has all the Chapters combined

Last edited:
Reactions: IMNC

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod has been updated, a quick one for now.
  • Mod updated to version 0.4.0 (no patched text update rn, some other features like textbox opacity and text size coming later)
  • Made it possible to play with your previous Ch. 3 saves. You can get previous saves from User\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\JunosTask-1630821526

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The mod has been updated, a quick one for now.
  • Mod updated to version 0.4.0 (no patched text update rn, some other features like textbox opacity and text size coming later)
  • Made it possible to play with your previous saves, not fully tested but should be fine. You can get previous saves from User\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\JunosTask-1630821526
I guess that means you are going to update it again...?

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 2044956

Overview:
The mod adds an in-game walkthrough, gives an option to see multiple choices at once, use keyboard numbers for menu choices, 'q' hides the quick menu, fixes a number of typos, and lowers the default volume. A patch is included (don't add it separately).​

Updated: 2023-07-18
Game/Creator: Juno's Task / JoJozz - F95zone
Modder: LightmanP -
Mod Version: 0.4.0a
Game Version: Ch 4
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Changelog:
thank you for the update

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
0.4.0b mod update:
  • A couple of bugfixes, added textbox transparency and text size options.

Reactions: GGGanon