• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Juno's Task - Walkthrough Mod [Ch. 5.1] [LightmanP]

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod is now updated on my in 24h early access. I will update it here afterward.
  • Option to follow both paths in a new path split
  • 100+ grammar fixes
  • Update to the patch

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
The mod is now updated on my in 24h early access. I will update it here afterward.
  • 100+ grammar fixes
  • Update to the patch
Thanks,,, (also for the quick up on patron)

Reactions: LightmanP

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
  • 100+ grammar fixes
  • Update to the patch
Subbed to your Patreon and downloaded. Textbox transparency seems to do nothing, tried it at both extremes, can't see any opaqueness at either end.

screenshot0001.png
Set to far right
screenshot0002.png
Set to far left

Last edited:

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Subbed to your Patreon and downloaded. Textbox transparency seems to do nothing, tried it at both extremes, can't see any opaqueness at either end.

View attachment 2820939
Set to far right
View attachment 2820940
Set to far left
That's because jojozz's removed the textbox entirely right now. You can remove y_outline files in /game and it should be back.

Last edited:
Reactions: bamachine

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
LightmanP I noticed many times in the earlier chapters, there were instances where the MC was calling his "mom" by her proper name, instead of mom. I did a quick and dirty find/replace for those instances with the [mom] tag. If you want to replace the script.rpy in your mod, I am attaching the edited version here.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
LightmanP I noticed many times in the earlier chapters, there were instances where the MC was calling his "mom" by her proper name, instead of mom. I did a quick and dirty find/replace for those instances with the [mom] tag. If you want to replace the script.rpy in your mod, I am attaching the edited version here.
Thanks, I'll compare and add it.